Chapter 85: Trumpet Picked

"Whoever you are. I won't tell you, you give your phone to the stars."

Gu Yan had already turned the jealousy deep in his heart, and his face was a bit cold.

Cheng Xuan: "...?"

The question was asked by Gu Yanshen, and he answered accordingly. Why is he so aggressive?

It was the same last time. He kindly told Gu Yanshen that the stars are asleep, but Gu Yanshen also had the same tone.

Cheng Xuan didn't want to understand what was wrong. When Lu Wenxing came in, she saw Cheng Xuan looking at him aggrievedly.

Lu Wenxing: "Does it hurt?"

"Who is the star?"

Cheng Xuan hasn't answered yet, Gu Yanshen's tone is more aggrieved than him, "Why is he in your room."

Cheng Hyun, who was just being fierce:? ? ?

"He wasn't like that just now." Cheng Xuan complained angrily, "He asked me why I was here, and I answered that he still murdered me."

Lu Wenxing's eyebrows jumped, "How do you answer?"

"I said we sleep together every day."

Lu Wenxing: "..."

"I'm not wrong." Cheng Xuan also repeated what Lu Wenxing had said to him the first day he joined the group.

"On the day I joined the group, you asked me if I wanted to sleep with you."

Gu Yanshen at the end of the video: "...?"

When Lu Wenxing helped the emperor, the two of them were not on the same channel, Gu Yanshen must have misunderstood.

"Ms. Gu, it's not what I thought. I..."

"Stars, my feet hurt."

"Sorry, I will help you with medicine first." Lu Wenxing apologized, "Teacher Gu, I will explain to you later."

Gu Yanshen who was about to listen to the explanation: "..."

Who knows green tea?

Gu Yan replied in a low voice, "Don't worry about me. He is injured, it should be quite painful, you can show him first."

Lu Wenxing: "..." It smells like vinegar.

"It will hurt a bit." Lu Wenxing ointment applied to Cheng Xuan's ankle, "This one has to be rubbed to heal quickly."

"Ok."

Lu Wenxing was worried that he was hurting, and the start was very light, but Cheng Xuan was still sweating from the pain.

"Have you finished writing the manuscript today?" Lu Wenxing tried to distract Cheng Xuan's attention by chatting.

Cheng Xuan nodded.

Lu Wenxing asked again, "Do you want to change the script? What do you think of the director's suggestion in the morning?"

"hiss."

"Leave a suspense?" Cheng Xuan thought, "I think the audience would prefer him to stand on the podium. Instead of an open ending toward the end."

"It's not suspense." Lu Wenxing said about his understanding of the role.

"After the happy ending, winning the prize is not the most important for him, this experience is."

"After he found the meaning of life, skiing has changed from a hobby and fame and fortune pursuit to an immersive enjoyment. He enjoys the excitement and life experience that skiing brings."