6.

Ashanti
Me, Sienna and Blue were heading towards my car when we heard someone calling my name. We all turned seeing Pharaoh coming towards us.

"We'll be waiting on you."

I handed Sienna my keys.

"Alright."

They walked towards my car and Pharaoh walked up towards me with a bag.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

He cleared his throat.

"First I want to apologize for earlier I wasn't mad at you I was still upset with what happened between me and Sire."

"Did you get suspended from playing?"

"Nah but I do have to do extra exercises at the next practice."

"Oh okay."

I looked down at the bag.

"What's this?"

"A gift for you it's been in my locker all day."

Pharaoh handed me the gift I raised my eyebrows and opened the bag and pulled out a Telfar bag I opened it seeing the black Telfar bag I been wanting but it be sold out every time.

"How did you get this because every time I tried ordering this bag it's sold out

"How did you get this because every time I tried ordering this bag it's sold out."

"It wasn't easy and I lost a lot of sleep but I ended up securing this bag for you."

I hugged Pharaoh.

"Thank you Ro."

He smiled.

"You're welcome I don't wanna hold you up for your girls but I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date."

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"You thought I was going to say no," I asked.

"Honestly I did."

"But I like you Pharaoh and have no reason to say no."

"Tonight at 8:30."

"See you tonight I'll text you my address."

"Alright."

Pharaoh walked closer and kissed my forehead.

"Bye beautiful."

"Bye."

I turned and walked towards my car seeing Blue and Sienna trying to act like that they wasn't watching.

"I know y'all not pretending like y'all wasn't watching."

They laughed.

"So what was in the bag?"