18.

Jazmine

Ashanti walked into the kitchen where I was I looked up from my food and at her.

"I got something to tell you and daddy."

I rasied my eyebrow.

"You better not be pregnant."

"Right now mama I'm team no kids so you don't have to worry about that."

The door opened and closed we heard footsteps then Ciara and Russell came in with Sienna right behind them,

"Where's Aiden?"

"He's with August getting my car detailed. What's wrong?"

"Show her SiSi?"

Sienna came from behind Russell and I saw the hickies on her neck.

"Did Aiden do that," I asked.

"Yes so daddy I'm not cheating on Aiden."

"Russ you tbought SiSi was cheating on Aiden that's why we're here not that it's a problem Jazzy," Ciara spoke.

"You're fine sis seems to me that Russ overreacted once he saw the hickies and he didn't ask any questions he just started assuming."

"Well how did you get the hickies?"

"Me and Aiden had sex last night I wasn't pressured by him it was something that I wanted and told him that I was ready."

"Oh hell no."

Russell walked out of the kitchen we heard the front door slam.

"Did I do something wrong," Sienna asked.

"Nope baby girl your dad is just upset because you're his babygirl."

"Daddy knew that this day was going to come though."

"He did he'll be fine."

August and Aiden walked into the kitchen with Russell trailing behind them Aiden eyes widen when he seen Sienna's neck.

"I'm so sorry babe."

"You're fine baby it was an accident."

"It really was Russ I wasn't trying to leave any hickies on Sienna neck."

I looked over at August who was eyeing Ashanti who had on a turtle neck sweater.

"SiSi isn't the only one with hickies take the sweater off Shanti."

Ashanti sighed and took the sweater off  I heard August, Russell and Aiden say aww hell nah I held back my laughter.

"Sorry for cussing mama," Aiden spoke.

"Shanti did you use protection?"

"Of course I did mama."

"We used protection too."

"I need a shot."

"Me too."