12.

Jazmine
I woke up to beeping noises I opened my eyes realizing that I was in the hospital. The door opened and August walked in with a doctor right behind him.

"Mrs. Alsina how are you feeling?"

"Sore."

The doctor nodded as she checked me then my vitals.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Yes I remember telling our daughter Ashanti that I'm 45 and pregnant again then I got emotional and started crying I walked upstairs to our room and I started to cramp then bleed and I'm guessing I went unconscious since I'm here in the hospital."

"Yes ma'am Mr. Alsina said you became unconscious when you two were on your way here and he immediately called me and I told him that I would meet y'all here at the hospital."

"Is the baby okay?"

"The babies are fine you my dear were stressing which put a strain on your babies."

"Come again say what did you say babies?"

"Yes ma'am."

"As in multiples."

"Yes."

"Dr. Harris don't play with me."

"I'm not Jazmine you are having twins."

"Got that good sperm."

I glared over at August who smiled at me.

"So what does this mean I know Im high risk because of my age?"

"It means that your appointments are going to be every 3 weeks then it's going to change every 2 then every week if anything comes up don't hesitate to call me and I'll change your appointment when you come in to see me."

"Okay."

"Now you're 8 weeks along I moved your appointment up so instead of seeing you next week I'll see you in 3 days at 9:15."

"Okay."

"All of your vitals is fine so I feel comfortable with releasing you after another 2 hours of monitoring you just to be on the safe side."

"Okay."

Dr. Harris smiled and walked out I looked at August.

"How you feeling baby are you happy?"

"In shock but more than less I'm very happy."

"Twins though," he asked as he walked over to me.

"Twins."

"Are we going to announce the pregnancy to everyone at the same time or no?"

"Once we get the okay from Dr. Harris we'll tell the kids first then everyone else."

"Okay."

"Everything changes now."

"Yeah it do."

"I don't want you to overwork yourself or push yourself baby."

"I'm not."

"Alright do you need anything?"

"Food but I don't want you to leave."

"I'll have T to pick us up something anything you have in mind."

"Wings and fries."

"Alright I gotchu."

I scooted over some and patted the spot next to me and August walked over he took off his slides and got in the bed next to me.

"I love you baby."