10.

The next day

Ashanti
I'm home from the hospital and my parents went to the school to get footage from the cameras about what happened. As I was scrolling on Instagram since I've been on TikTok for an hour I noticed that a few hair companies have DM'd me about trying out their hair not passing up on this opportunity I immediately responded. There was a knock at my door and Aiden walked in.

"Shanti can we talk?"

"Yeah."

"Okay so yesterday I had gotten a dm from Nike they want me to do a deal with them and it'll be a really good opportunity but I don't know how to tell mama and pop since I'm still on punishment."

"Just tell them."

"Okay."

"ASHANTI, AIDEN YALL COME DOWNSTAIRS," our daddy called out.

I stood up and we made our way downstairs we walked into the living room.

"First Ashanti you're getting into becoming an influencer at an early age which is good but please don't get side tracked stay focused on school it's okay to accept collaborations or deals from companies but not over work yourself."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma, pop I got something to tell the both of you yesterday Nike reached out to me and want me to do a deal with them I haven't responded back yet because I don't know what you two are going to say-," my mama cut him off.

"Take that deal and see what it's about we're all here for all of you becoming independent and making y'all own money."

"Okay but what about my punishment?"

My parents looked at each other then at Aiden.

"We both decided to lift your punishment don't do anything that's going to make us regret this decision Aiden," my daddy spoke.

"Cause the next time you step out of line with either one of us you're going to end up in the hospital."

"Yes ma'am I won't let either one of you down."

"Alright."

"Shanti can you take me to the mall," Aleis asked.

"Yeah I need to go anyways."

"What car are we taking?"

"Mama can I drive the Tesla?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be right back."

I jogged up the stairs and went into my room I walked into my closet I grabbed my Telfar bag along with my shades I put my shoes back on and made my way downstairs seeing Pharaoh.

"Hey Ro."

"Hey Shanti."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see how you was doing and feeling."

"I'm good about to go to the mall with Leis."

"Oh okay."

"Ro im off punishment you down to play Madden or 2K," Aiden asked.

"Either one is fine you're going to get your butt kicked either way."

"Alright lemme get it set up."

"Nah leave your game where it's at Aiden I want in on the gaming so we're going to the game room," my dad spoke.

"Guess I'm coming with you girls you can still drive Shanti."

"Alright."

"I'll be here when you get back."

"Okay."

Pharaoh walked up to me and kissed my cheek I blushed then I walked out of the living room behind my mama and Aleis.

August Jr.
I woke up and went to the bathroom once I was finished I made my way downstairs I walked into the living room not seeing anyone then I walked into the kitchen still not seeing anyone I furrowed my eyebrows. I walked down the hall then down the steps I walked into the game room seeing Aiden, my dad, and Pharaoh.

"Who got next?"

"Pop you can join in if you want."

"I do."

"Alright so after I beat Ro then pop them you can get your butt whopped too."

"I highly doubt it."

"Where mama, Leis and Shanti?"

"They went to the mall."

"Oh okay."

The doorbell rung I walked out of the game room and down the hall I walked through the foyer and over to the front door. I opened the door.

"Hey Ant," Future spoke.

"Hey Future, Win and goddad Russ."

"Ciara and SiSi went to the mall with Jazzy, Leis and Shanti and we didn't want to be home alone plus I knew all of them would be coming back here."

"You're right y'all come in we're down in the game room."

"Is there a game competition?"

"Yep."

I closed the door behind them and we all made our way down the hall and down the steps to the game room. I walked over to the refrigerator to get me something to drink then I took a seat next to my pop as we all watch Pharaoh and Aiden compete in 2k.

Jazmine
I watched as Ashanti looked at the different cameras trying to decide on which one she wants.

"How's Shanti doing Jazzy," Ciara asked as she walked over to me.

"So far she's good I don't think that she's going to have any problems being that she was unconscious and he didn't get too far with her but I'm still going to watch her just in case because you never know."

"Right."

"Did you call Bey?"

"I did she said that they'll be on the way here."

"It's crazy on how our girls are just like us best friends."

"Right."

"What happened with Cj?"

"He's doing his own thing now with designing his clothes the last time I talked to him he was in Rome where he's been staying he told me that he'll be coming back to the states soon."

"Oh okay."

"I've been thinking about moving lately Ci."

"Moving where?"

"I'm not sure probably out of the country."

"Really?"

"Yeah with so much that's happening in the world here the U.S. don't even fell safe anymore."

"I feel you on that."

"But that's a conversation that I have to have with Aug and see what he thinks about it."

"Definitely a conversation I want to have with Russ because one thing I don't want to happen is us losing our kids either to police violence or a mass school shooting."

"You're right about that."

My phone rung I looked down seeing that it was Beyoncé calling I answered her call and told her where we was at we ended the call just was the kids was walking over to us.