7.

Aleis in m/m

Aleis
I forcefully wiped my eyes as I sat in the principals' office waiting on one of my parents to come. I'm no longer shaking because I calmed myself down a little but I know that I'm going to start back shaking again as soon as one of my parents arrive because I know I'm going to be in trouble. The door opened and both of my parents walked in I looked at them and gulped.

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Alsina."

"Hello why is my daughter in here crying," my mama asked.

"And why is she wet," my daddy asked.

"She got into a fight with one of the girls here-," my mama cut the principal off.

"No offense Principal Caldwell but I want to here from Aleis mouth on what happened."

They both looked at me.

"Katy walked up to me and poured her juice on me then she tried to cut my hair and I slapped the scissors out of her hand and she told me to go back to where I come from she called me a nigger and a monkey."

My mama raised her eyebrow and looked at the principal.

"And what did you say when you found out Principal Caldwell."

"I um-," my mama cut her off.

"Where is Katy now?"

"The nurses' office."

My mama nodded.

"We don't condone fighting nor do we condone bullying and Aleis was the aggressor here and she's going to be suspended from-," I cut her off.

"I wasn't the aggressor Katy was since school started she's been messing with me and I've been telling Mrs. Duncan but she doesn't do anything."

"Calm Leis baby you're fine," my daddy spoke.

I nodded and slowed my breathing down.

"We thought that putting Aleis in your school was a good idea because you came highly recommended when we was looking at private schools but you won't have to worry about that suspension we're pulling Aleis out of your school and I will be notifying the board about you and your staff actions about my child being bullied because the color of her skin."

"I told you Aug putting Aleis in private school was a bad idea."

"I know but it's what she wanted."

"I don't want to go to any private schools anymore can you please put me in public school please."

"She won't-," my mama cut her off.

"She will get the proper education that she need in order to be successful Principal Caldwell can you get her paperwork ready."

She nodded and walked away.

"Do you want to start today at your new school?"

"Yes."

"Alright we're going to go home and get you cleaned up okay."

"Okay."

"Wipe your eyes beautiful."

I smiled and wiped my eyes.

Mrs. Caldwell came back with my paperwork and my daddy got it from her I stood up along with my book bag and we all walked out of her office and out the front door.

"Did you win?"

"You know I did."

"Thats my girl."