11.

August
After months of working and perfecting everything I'm finally ready to launch my own skin care line and I couldn't be happier. The website is officially published and everyone can now preorder any product that they like.

"Daddy why you didn't tell us you was coming out with a skincare line," Ashanti asked.

"I didn't want to say anything until I knew for a fact that the products would work 100% I needed it to be perfect and I worked and worked until I got it like that."

"I've been having a few breakouts here and there and I was wondering can I use one of Encina products."

"Yes use the Begin Again Facial Cleanser."

"Okay."

"Followed by the Encina Stripped Exfoliator, then the Wellness Cream and the 3-1 Super Elixir."

"Yes sir."

"How much is it?"

"Don't worry about it y'all don't have to pay all I want all of you to do is promote it."

"Okay."

"You have a box on your bed."

"Okay I just came up from the gym so I'm going to open it once I get out of the shower. Is it okay for me to promote it before I use it then give an update?"

"However you want to do it is fine with me baby girl."

"Alright."

Jazmine is out right now promoting her album and I couldn't be more proud of her my album have also been released and I actually recorded a few singles that I'll be dropping soon. Beautiful Way dropped at the same time that Encina dropped.

"Dad where's mama," Ant walked up to me.

"She's out promoting her music."

"Oh okay do you think you can help me," he asked.

"Yeah help you with what?"

"I have a crush on this girl that goes to my school."

"Okay."

"And," Ant stopped talking getting flustered.

"No need to stop and get flustered son come with me it's time for us to have the talk."

"Okay."

We walked down to my man cave and we sat down.

"Now first I want to say this you're going to be a gentleman to this young girl okay always ask for permission first no matter what it is because I don't want you to do anything that's going to make her uncomfortable."

"Yes sir."

"Now when you're older you're going to start feeling urges and by urges I mean sexual wise and it's okay. Now when you think that you're ready and whoever you're dating is ready then you'll take it to that next step which is sex always use protection always no matter the circumstances you use protection. And I say this because it's several sexual transmitted diseases out there and I don't want you catching anything from any female."

"Yes sir."

"Get yourself checked every 6 months when you're older and you're with someone and make sure that person gets checked as well whether it's together or separate."

"Okay."

"Does having sex hurt?"

"Not for you no but for the female especially if she's a virgin."

"Why?"

"Because you'll be breaking her hymen not physically breaking it to where she'll need to go to the hospital but for to enter her and please her to y'all liking now if the pain is too unbearable for her stop immediately don't keep going."

"Yes sir."

"Also when it's time make sure you ask her do you want you to stop if you feel like you're hurting her."

"Okay."

"Anymore questions?"

"No sir."

"Alright if you have any more questions lemme know."

"Yes sir."

Usually when it's time for me or Jazmine to have the sex talk with the kids she'll be here and chime in giving her input or we'll just bounce off of each other but today it was just me.

Ashanti
After reviewing my daddy products and posting it to my Instagram and YouTube channel I made my way downstairs to see if my mama has made it back yet. I walked into the kitchen seeing my mama.

"Hey mama."

"Hey Shanti baby."

We hugged then she looked at my face.

"I see you used Encina products."

"Yes now my face never glowed like this now daddy definitely did something with this."

"Yes he did and I've been using his products since he first got it and was using it for himself."

"So that's why I was running low so fast," my daddy spoke as he walked in.

"Yep."

They kissed and I smiled I love their relationship.

"So mama are I'm going to be a big sister again?"

My mama looked at me.

"What? Mama I've been picking up on your symptoms don't forget I'm the oldest and I know what they are."

"Don't say anything we haven't had our first doctors appointment yet so I don't know how far along I am.
I am older so the chances of having a miscarriage is high so it's a high risk pregnancy."

"Why?"

"After the age of 35 the fertility rate for females goes down."

"Oh okay."

"When I had you I was 29 when I had Aiden I was 30 almost 31 and the twins I was 33."

"And now I'm 45 and pregnant."

"But you don't look like it."

My mama didn't say anything she wiped her eye and walked out of the kitchen.

"I didn't hurt mama feelings did I?"

"No baby girl she's just hormonal she'll be fine."

"AUGUST," we heard my mama scream.

My dad took off running and I was right behind her. We ran into their room where my mama stood in a small pool of blood.

"I came up here to get into bed and take a nap and I-I started cramping then when I tried going to the bathroom I felt something leaking down my leg and I looked and saw blood."

"Okay baby calm down you're fine okay."

"Okay."

"Let's get you to the hospital Shanti call one of your grandmas."

"Yes sir."

"And don't worry about the blood I'll clean it up."

My daddy nodded I watched as he ran to the bathroom got some towels then wrapped my mama in them then he picked her up grabbed his keys off of the night stand and rushed out. I called my nana Sheila and grandma Karen might as well have them both here. I then went to google to figure out how to clean up blood. I pray everything is okay with my mama and the baby.