Chapter 4: Lady of the Lake

Meanwhile, Mulan and Aurora soon rode towards an island on their respective horses, Khan and Samson with Lonnie and Audrey behind them on the horses, but they were dragging Emma, Evie, and Mary Margaret behind them with their hands tied and dragged by the horses as they were forced to walk after the horses. After a while, they soon ended up in a village-like encampment which was populated by the remaining Enchanted Forest inhabitants

"W-Where are we?" Evie asked as she looked around.

"What is this place?" Mary Margaret added.

"Our home." Mulan stated as they arrived at the safe haven.

The people there soon stopped and stared before gasping at the sight of their new company.

"What are they staring at?" Evie whispered to herself firmly with a pout.

"It's like they're refugees." Emma remarked.

"We're survivors." Lonnie retorted.

"Precisely." Mulan nodded, agreeing unknowingly with her future daughter.

"We need to get out of here somehow." Evie whispered to herself fearfully.

"Just keep quiet and leave this to me," Mary Margaret whispered back to Evie. "I don't know much about the Snow White you grew up with, but things are going to look a little different."

"How's that?" Evie wondered quietly.

"Just get ready and wait for my signal." Mary Margaret told her.

"What signal?" Evie then wondered.

Mary Margaret then suddenly kneed Aurora in the gut and ran for it. "Girls! Run!" she then told both Emma and Evie.

"Looks like that's our cue!" Evie then said.

Emma and Evie then began to run.

"How dare you?!" Lonnie glared as she and Mulan then stopped the three before they could go any further.

"I think we're going to need some reinforcements with our failures to communicate." Mulan told Lonnie, sounding firm about their three new prisoners.

"Right." Lonnie nodded.

"Mothe-Aurora, are you okay?" Audrey asked in concern.

"I'll... I'll be okay..." Aurora choked a little. "Don't worry about it, okay?"

Audrey nodded before hugging her future mother, fearing anything bad happening to her because it would lead to disastrous results when she and Lonnie would go back home in their own time.

"Mary Margaret! Mary Margaret! What did you do?!" Emma cried out to her mother who was knocked out because of the warrior woman.

"She was trying to save us!" Evie firmly reminded the blonde woman.

"What should we do now?" Lonnie then asked Mulan as Mushu peeked out from her pocket, looking a little scared around Emma, Evie, and Mary Margaret since he didn't know them.

"Take them to the pit." Mulan firmly decided.

"No." Evie and Emma both frowned, sounding defeated and scared.

Soon, the three trespassers were literally and suddenly thrown into a dungeon-like pit underground.

"Be careful!" Emma told them before she soon tried to wake up Mary Margaret. "Hey. Come on. Wake up. Hey. Can you hear me?"

"Oh... Is she...?" Evie frowned in concern.

"No... She's just knocked out..." Emma replied. "I just can't believe that she did that."