Chapter 8: The Doctor

Back in Storybrooke, Archie was in his office until he was suddenly given a certain visitor who startled him at first due to the surprise and sudden visit as he opened his office door to see who it was. "Regina. Are you here to see me?" he then greeted and asked.

"I've been trying to keep my promise to Henry and Evie, but it's been difficult." Regina informed.

"To not use magic." Archie said knowingly.

"It's been two days." Regina said, sounding a bit weary.

"That's an excellent start," Archie then nodded. "Come on in."

"It's just that... Magic is the way I've always gotten everything." Regina explained as she walked inside after she was invited inside.

"It sounds like it's also the way you've lost everything," Archie remarked as he shut the door so that the two of them could have some privacy. "Regina, this is your chance to start over, to earn Henry and Evie."

But then suddenly, the door was open and in came a certain doctor in Storybrooke.

"Dr. Whale, this is highly inappropriate." Archie stated sternly.

"Send me back." Dr. Whale demanded to the woman in the room.

"Excuse me?" Regina asked quizzically.

"To my land. Send me back to my brother." Dr. Whale clarified rather quickly.

"Why don't you check the 'Missing Board' like everyone else?" Regina suggested cynically.

"Your curse only brought the living." Dr. Whale defended.

"Well, then I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm afraid I can't send anyone anywhere." Regina retorted.

"Can't or won't?" Dr. Whale then challenged.

"Dr. Whale, I have to insis," Archie spoke up then. "Please. Go."

Dr. Whale glared impatiently before he then suddenly left and Archie began to close the door behind him. He then stormed off before he gasped and yelped, running into a rather sweet looking woman with strawberry blonde hair with light brown hair was right there.

"Oh! Uh... P-Pardon me..." The woman replied bashfully and nervously. "I was just looking around... Is this The Mayor's office?"

"No, it isn't," Dr. Whale shrugged at her in response before he glanced at her before grinning rather hopefully. "But... If you need someone big and strong to help protect you while you explore Storybrooke, I could probably be of assistance."

"Hmm... I don't know..." The woman rolled her eyes with a small smirk. "I was just trying to look for a proper job around town. Perhaps in dentistry."

"...Dentistry?" Dr. Whale then asked.

"Well, let's just say I have a way when it comes to teeth." The woman hinted as she grinned, showing a very pearly white smile underneath her red lips.

"...Oh, Mama~" Dr. Whale whispered rather hopefully.

"Pardon me?" The woman asked, raising eyebrow.

"Uh... Well... Maybe I could help you out... You seem to be lost in the world of Storybrooke..." Dr. Whale chuckled before grinning. "...You were back in the old world, weren't you?" he then asked curiously.

"I was, but I was in a job I wasn't particularly fond of... Being one of the nuns since I used to be a fairy." The woman said.

"...Oh, yeah, I can see why that would be a bother," Dr. Whale replied before grinning. "Please, why don't you let me help you to see if you can get the job you desire? You can trust me... I'm a doctor~"