Horror Movies and Phone Calls

CG (carcinoGenecist) has begun trolling TG (turntechGodhead)

CG: HEY
CG: HEY FUCKASS
CG: I CAN SEE YOU'RE FUCKING READING THESE.
TG: holy shit, calm down.
TG: i had stuff to do
CG: RIGHT. JUST ALL YOUR "COOL KID" ACTIVITIES THAT YOU MUST DO.
TG: they are cool.
TG: whatever. what'd you need? since you were flying off
the handle to get my attention.
CG: I DON'T KNOW. IS IT A CRIME TO WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIEND
TG: woah. friend? the small ball of loathing hatred has friends?! i thought you hated me.
CG: I MAY OR MAY NOT STILL HATE YOU.
CG: THAT ANSWER IS JUST GOING TO STAY UNREVEALED AT THE MOMENT.
TG: okay?
TG: well am i supposed to be your form of entertainment now?
CG: YES
CG: OR AS YOU PUTRID HUMANS SAY "HANG OUT"
TG: wow. someone has been studying up on humans. are you trying to impress me?
CG: AS IF.
CG: JUST GET YOUR ASS OVER TO MY HIVE OR SOME SHIT.
CG: SO WE CAN "HANG OUT"
TG: okay. be there in 15.

TG (turntechGodhead) has ceased pestering CG (carcinoGenecist)

Dave threw his phone onto his bed and began to get ready. 'He was acting weird...' The blonde retrieved his phone and put on his shoes before running out the door, yelling a goodbye to his older brother. Hopping into his car, Dave turned the radio to almost ear bleeding noise. 5 minutes later or so, an angry troll opened his door to see his "friend" and those shitty hipster glasses. Karkat always wondered what was under them. Maybe they were actually for the ironic purpose Dave claimed them to be, but he doubted it.
"WELL? ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING STAND THERE ALL DAY?"
"no, smartass"
The two walked into Karkat's living room and sat on his rather comfortable couch.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?"
"great thinking. invite someone over and don't even know what you're gonna do. get a noble prize over here."
"WANNA JUST WATCH A MOVIE?"
"yeah sure. but not one of those shitty romcoms."
Karkat growled at Dave before replying,
"THEN WHAT?"
"i'm always in the mood for horror."
"YEAH. HORROR."
Karkat shifted uncomfortably, obviously nervous about watching Dave's selection of movie. Dave chuckled under his breath as he pressed play. The image of a scared Karkat pressed against him for comfort pleased him, and he hoped it would happen. The two sat in their respectable corners of the couch up until the first jumpscare, when Karkat basically leaped over towards the middle. Dave looked over at the troll, which was returned with a nervous smile. Suddenly Karkat's phone began to ring. 'THANK FUCKING GOD' he thought as he left the room to answer it.

"WHAT?!"

"Oh, wow. R34lly f33ling th3 lov3."

"WHATEVER TEREZI. AND YOU CALLED ME BECAUSE?"

"W3ll word s4ys you'r3 4t D4v3's hous3."

"AND?"

"4nd, w3 both know you h4v3 a hop3l3ss crush on him."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT! I NEVER TOLD YOU ANYTHING!"

"You didn't h4v3 to. Just from you g3tting d3f3nsiv3 m34ns it's tru3."
"FUCK..."

"4nyw4ys. 4r3 you gonn4 m4k3 a mov3 on Mr. Cool kid?"

"WHY WOULD I? IT'S HELPLESS!"

"Pfft. N3p3t4 and I h4ve b33n pond3ring th3 id34 of you'r3 crush. 4nd you both show obvious signs of 4ttr4ction."

"I FUCKING HOPE YOU NOOK SUCKERS ARE CORRECT."

"Why wouldn't I b3? Com3 on K4rk4t! Wh3n h4v3 I 3v3r b33n wrong?"

"WELL..."

"Shh n3v3rmind."

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I CAN'T JUST WALK UP AND CONFESS! THAT'S FUCKING IDIOTIC!"

"Just drop suttl3 hints."

"LIKE?"

*Knock knock*
From outside the door Karkat and the on phone Terezi could hear Dave.

"karkat? you okay bro? you sound, idk, panicky."

"I'M FINE DAVE. LET ME JUST GET OFF THE PHONE AND I'LL BE RIGHT OUT." Replied Karkat with an unusual softness to his voice.

"k dude."

*return to phone call*

"TEREZI?"

"Y34h, still h3r3. By th3 w4y gr34t job 4t not sounding lik3 4 tot4l dick."

"FUCK OFF."

"Chill. Do cut3 stuff, lik3 idk. Cuddling during a sc4ry movi3. Or..."

"WAIT! HOW DO YOU KNOW WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE?!"

"I h4v3 my sourc3s."

"THAT'S FUCKING CREEPY. WELL I HAVE TO GO... DON'T WANT HIM TO WORRY."

"Ooh. Consid3r4t3! Go g3t him tig3r!"

Karkat sighed as he shut his phone and walked out of the bathroom. 'YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST TRY' he thought as he sat next to the blonde and returned to watching the movie.

A/N
I really hope the people who decide to read this like it. I will update in a week or so depending on views. So yeah.