5 years later...

Karkat woke up to the sound of small pitter patter on the floor. He opens his eyes to see 2 pairs of eyes, both a different shade of red. Since Karkat is a troll, they did have the chance of creating children. And they both took advantage of that. Karkat yawns and pulls himself out of bed and leads the two kids into the hallway. Leaning down, Karkat whispers something into his ear. They both nod and smile, running back into their parents bedroom. Soon after, a yell comes from the room, followed by Dave and the two kids.
"I hate you." Says Dave rubbing his back.
"DON'T LIE, YOU FUCKING LOVE ME." replies Karkat, kissing him on the cheek. Dave rolls his eyes and trails after the smaller troll into the living room. The two sit on the couch and watch the two children play. Their game soon becomes nonsense are quite hard for a parental mind to follow, leaving the older two out of the loop. Karkat leans onto the human's shoulder and plays tangles his fingers with the others. Beginning to rub the troll's mop of black hair, small purrs are emitted from the smaller. His eyes begin to get heavier and Karkat soon falls back asleep.

Ever since Dave and Karkat decided to have children, the two have never been more pleased. Even though the sleepless nights, the annoyance that two kids running around, and the small bickering, the two have managed to keep their relationship alive. It may not as romantic as when they were younger, but they still manage the date nights, ROM-COM movie marathons, and of course the occasional smexy times. And they can both honestly say they have never been happier.

*A/N*
I know it's not the best and this was quite a long wait, but I've had no ideas lately. Comment or send some in so this can live on. I might make another story with a different ship but I'm not sure. I'll try to update on a schedule during school so yeah. Hope you enjoy. Hugs.