Untitled Part 14

The sun shone through Karkat's usually dark shades, causing him to groan and retreat to under the blankets. It was a normal day. Well, Karkat thought it was a normal day, but he would soon figure out that he was absolutely incorrect.

Dave woke up around an hour earlier than he usually did to surprise his troll boyfriend. He had been planning on creating the perfect day for Karkat, starting with breakfast and hopefully ending with a nice dinner. Now usually, Dave wasn't the best at being romantic. But today, he wanted everything to be like one of those crappy romance movies Karkat is so obsessed with. Soon later, the smell of pancakes filled the kitchen air. Dave set up their small, but capable table and placed the meal onto it. A short while later, a sleepy Karkat lazily walked into the room. He was still in his crab boxers and was toting Dave's God Tier cape. Rubbing his eyes, Karkat sat down in the chair across from the blonde.

"WHAT IS ALL OF THIS FOR?" he asked, trying desperately to not yawn during speaking.

"no specific reason." Dave replied smirking. About 30 minutes later, all of the food is gone from the plates and the two are washing up what little mess was made. Once finished, Karkat moved to the living room and turned on the TV to his desired show, Dave soon trailing behind. Laying on the couch together, they talked about the most random of things. Some ending up in a small argument, and some being a deep, psychological conversation.

The two laid on the couch for mainly the rest of the day before Dave got up and dragged Karkat with him. Ignoring all of the questions coming from the small troll, he the bedroom.
"Put on something nice please." Says Dave as he leaves the room. Karkat sighs before putting on a white button up shirt and black slacks. He didn't really own anything fancy, but that would have to do. Leaving the room, Karkat walks out to the a living room to see Dave in a red collared shirt and black pants. The blonde nods and begins walking out the door. Once in the car, Karkat gives Dave an onslaught of questions about where they are going and what the hell is going on. To which none of these are answered. They arrive at a fancy restaurant that neither have ever been to. Dave parks the car and jogs around to open the door for Karkat. The two sit down and begin talking.
"SO WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?" Karkat asks.
"You'll find out soon." Dave replies.
"YOU KNOW THAT MYSTERIOUS THING YOU GOT GOING ON IS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING."
"Woah Karks. language. " Karkat rolls his eyes. The waiter soon walks over and takes their orders.

*a/n*
Sorry this is so short. I've been really busy with summer stuff. I'll try to update soon. I'm sorry for cliffhanger. Don't kill me.