First Time: Lemon!

*mature content. Boy x boy. warning*

*time lapse of about 2 months*
Dave had been patiently waiting for Karkat to be ready to do the "do". But little did Dave know that Karkat was waiting for Dave to be ready. Ironic huh. I mean, they've had their fair share of hefty make out sessions, but it has never gotten farther than that. Until of course on the night of their 3 month anniversary. The two weren't too big on extravagant showings of affection, explaining why they were sitting at home watching Netflix. Karkat was pressed against Dave's chest as he sat on his lap. Dave's arms protectively wrapped around him. Dave kisses the top of Karkat's head and softly says,
"i love you."

"I LOVE YOU, TOO, FUCKER."

Dave laughs and messes with Karkat's hair. Which causes the small troll to begin purring. The said troll rolls over so their stomachs are touching and looks up at the blonde. He clears his throat to get Dave's attention then asks,
"HEY DAVE...?"

"yeah, kitkat?"

"HAVE YOU.. UMM.. EVER THOUGHT OF... IDK..."

"words karkat."

"SHUT UP. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF... ERM... DOING 'IT'?" At the end of his question, Karkat buries his face in Dave's shirt, desperately trying to hide his growing blush.

"of course i have. the question should be: have you?"

"WHY WOULD I BE ASKING IF I DIDNT?" Karkat says, his voice muffled from fabric. Dave lifts the troll's chin and lightly kisses him.

"is this an invitation?" He whispers seductively.

"UH. UMM. YEAH..." Karkat says an embarrassed stutter creeping into his voice. To this Dave smirks and kisses the troll passionately, gliding his tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Karkat soon obliges and their wet muscles fight for dominance, to which Dave wins. Pushing Karkat down onto the couch, Dave takes off his shirt and soon removes the troll's. Dave moves down from Karkat's mouth and down to his neck. He leaves a good amount of hickeys and love bites before moving down to the boy's gray chest. One of his perky nipples is soon being sucked on and the the other being rolled between Dave's thumb and forefinger, leaving Karkat as a moaning mess, begging him for more. Karkat tangles his fingers into Dave's hair as he moves down. As he reaches the top of Karkat's jeans, Dave slowly and teasingly pulled them and his boxers down. Karkat blushes, quickly remembering that Dave has no idea how his troll anatomy works. Dave just stares at the moving red bulge covered in genetic material. He reaches a hand up and it wraps around Dave, making Karkat gasp. Slowly but surely, Dave begins to understand what he should do to please his boyfriend. He moves the tentebulge covered hand up and down. Karkat releases a soft moan and covers his mouth with his hand. Dave's extra hand finds its way to the troll's nook, where he enters one finger. And soon another finger and begins pumping. Stifled moans and gasps can be heard from Karkat as he receives the onslaught of pleasure.

"D-DAVE... IM CLOSE..." Karkat barely makes out before he comes on Dave's hands. Dave smiles and licks his hand, which oddly tastes of cherries.

"so... can i put it in...?" Dave asks awkward and obviously confused. After catching his breath, Karkat replies,
"Y-YEAH..." Dave nods and begins to remove his pants. Positioning himself at Karkat's nook, he slowly pushes in. A sound mixed up of pain and pleasure is released from the troll. After a minute or so, Karkat looks up at the Strider and nods. Starting at a slow pace, Dave begins thrusting into the other.

"D-DAVE.... FASTER..." Karkat begs as he tries to control his hips from bucking. Dave follows the request and goes at a quicker speed and begins to caress the troll's horns. The room quickly fills with the sound of moans, gasps, and heavy breathing. Dave's thrusts start to turn more sloppy, signaling he is close to climax. Karkat moans and arches his back, again releasing. Not long after Karkat, Dave reaches the peak of his climax. He could swear he even saw white dots on the edges of his vision. Pulling out, Dave lays down next to the tired boy and pulls the blanket up over them.

"I LOVE YOU." Karkat whispers before he drifts off to sleep. Dave chuckles and kisses Karkat's pale forehead.

"i love you, too." Dave replies as he too falls asleep.

A/N
How was it? There will hopefully be another chapter out soon. I'm not sure where I'm going with the plot but I hope it'll be good. Yeah.