Confessions and a Game

Karkat sits next to the cool kid. He slowly tries to make subtle movements towards him like Terezi said. By the time Dave acknowledges the change of positions, they're practically connected by the hip. Shrugging, Dave returns to the film just as the dumb main character is decapitated. He cringes but other than that isn't really phased. However the smaller, more gore sensitive one jumps and hides his face in the blonde's shoulder. Dave smiles and gives himself internal congratulations. He snakes his arm around the troll and softlty pets his head. To which Karkat replies with.... Purring? Dave is immediately confused and absolutely pleased. Karkat looks up at him, a blush lightly dusting his cheeks.

"dude are you purring?"  Dave asks the smile on his face can be heard in his words.

"NO.... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Karkat shoots back, obviously embarrassed.

"i'm talking about the adorable blush on your face."

"SHUT UP, FUCKASS!" Karkat almost yells before burring his face back into Dave's shoulder and chest.

Dave chuckles and returns his attention to the movie, which by now he has figured out is total shit. Once the end credits are rolling up the screen, Karkat softly pokes Dave in the side. Dave lets out a high pitched squeal and looks at the troll.

"yes karkat?"

"I DIDNT KNOW IF YOU WERE ASLEEP..." Karkat says softly.

"well i'm awake."

"UMM... HEY DAVE?"

"yeah karks?"

"WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF NAME IS THAT? NEVERMIND. ERM ARE YOU ERM FLUSHED FOR ANYONE?" Karkat asks quite awkwardly.

"flushed. hmm. yeah, kinda. but it's probably not gonna happen. ya know?" Dave replies.

"YAH TOTALLY."  Karkat awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.

"why you ask? who's the lucky one catching your eye?"

"UMM... YOU KNOW WHAT... NEVERMIND" Dave raises an eyebrow, slowly catching on to what Karkat is hinting at.

"come on bro. is it one of your troll friends? is it terezi?"

"NO! NO. NOT TEREZI. WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME WHO YOU'RE FLUSHED FOR?!" Karkat's voice cracks slightly from panic.

"okay. ooh. let's make this like a game. i'll say facts and you rack your 'think pan' (air quotes around think pan) for the answer."

"UMM OKAY?"  Karkat shrugs, confused.

Dave stares off into space for a second before exclaiming,
"it's a troll."

"OKAY. GENDER?"

"eager aren't we? (laughs) male, i think..."

"PLEASE DON'T SAY SOLLUX. OR ERIDAN. OH GOD NOT ERIDAN."
"eww not eridan. i have standards, and not being a fish dick is one." Karkat laughs at Dave's statement and motions for him to continue.

"pretty damn short."
"and fiesty too!" He quickly adds. Karkat says nothing.

"and loud, and adorable, and awkward, easily frustrated, purrs when cuddled, loves over sized sweaters -which i must add make him look absolutely cute! should i go on?" Dave lists as he counts on his fingers for dramatic effect.

"NO, NO, I THINK I GET IT..." Karkat says quietly.

"do you have a guess?"

"IS IT.... EMM.... ME?" He whispers, fiddling with the bottom of his sweater.

"ding! ding! ding! we have a winner! so karkles, who are you flushed for?"

Karkat finally looks up at the smiling teen,
"YOU, YOU DUMBASS! GOG! IS YOUR INCAPABLE THINK PAN NOT PRODUCING ENOUGH ELIGIBLE THOUGHTS TO JUST TELL ME YOU'RE FLUSHED?!"

"no, but where's the fun?"

"YOU FUCKASS! YOU STUPID ASSHAT! WERE YOU DROPPED AS A WRIGGLER?! YOUR LUCIUS AS IDIOTIC AS YOU?! GOG! YOU-" Karkat is suddenly interrupted by Dave pulling him into a hug.

"WHA-?"

"god fucking dammit. shut up and let me love you." Dave says into a facefull of Kakats wild black hair.

"OKAY..."

Soon enough, Karkat is laying on a sleeping Dave, purring. Sighing, Karkat snuggles up closer and closes his eyes.

'GOG, I LOVE THIS IDIOT..."

A/N
Hey! Did you like the second addition to the story? Even though no ones reading I'm still gonna keep posting updates on it. The new chapter should be up soon. So yeah. You're all awesome!