Epilogue kinda thing

So because I'm not continuing this,
I'll at least let you guys know how I wanted this to end. I think you deserve that.

So, Y/n and Thomas get a pretty good relationship. At some point Y/n will go to college to and they will be together more often.
Their moms lied all the time about the cameras, (I read old comments and everyone was getting stressed out because I never explained it all :) )
Okay so they go to college together, they will buy a cute apartment.
But Y/n doesn't want to stay in the city. So she decides to follow her dreams and move to America, leaving Thomas behind.
Which is sad I know, they get out of reach from each other. And Thomas is extremely pissed because of her choices, but he also wants her to be happy. After 5 years of living in America and meeting new people, having some hookups and some on and off boyfriends Y/n decides to move back to London to see old friends. Unfortunately she runs in to Thomas. Who settled down and has a little daughter from 2 years old. But he and his wife aren't on good terms. They absolutely hate living together and split up. And with everything happening, his path keeps coming back to you.
After all those years of being mad at you he knows he made a mistake. He should have came with you to America. But if he did he wouldn't have his beautiful daughter.
So after all those years apart their paths cross over again. When they fall in love again, they both realize leaving each other was the worst decision they ever made. Even though they were toxic sometimes they never stopped loving the other.
Which leads them to settle down together, and eventually get married and have another baby.
-

This is how I wanted it to end, but because I stopped enjoying writing about Thomas I never got to finish this story. And yes they were toxic most of the time, but you know they were teenagers who both didn't knew what they wanted in life.
But their path always leads back to the other.
~
And that's what's so beautiful about love, you never stop caring about the person you loved the most!
~the end