part 3

Here we go again!! :)

Y/N POV:
"No Y/n! I'm using the bathroom first!" Thomas says mad. "No it's my house! I shower first!" I say also mad. "But I want to shower first!" "Thomas shut the fuck up and leave!" I yell. "No! You leave!" He says. "No I'm not leaving for a fucking dick!" I yell out.
His mouth falls open. "What did you call me?" He asks mad. "Uhm I..I." I stutter. He walks up to me and I step back. Until I reach the wall. He steps until our body's are only an inch away from eachother. "Y/n you should be careful about what you say! You do not want to know to what I all can do to you." He says threatening me. But I keep strong.
"Oh yea like what?" I ask. He laughs a little. And I just feel his hot breath fly past my face.
"Just don't make me do it." He says. "Make you do what?" I ask with a slight smirk on my face. He smiles a little and then suddenly grabes me by my thighs. Lifting me up until my legs are wrapped around his waist. My eyes widen a little. "Thomas put me down!" I say.
"No you want to know what I would do right?" He asks. "Uhm I don't know if I want to know." I say. He smirks. Then he starts walking out of the bathroom. With me still with my legs wrapped around him. "Thomas where are you going?!" I ask a little mad. He walks to my bedroom and almost throws me down on my bed. "Thomas?!" I ask. He smirks and than crawls over my numb body. "Thomas get off!!" I yell out. He grabs my hands and holds them above my head. "So what now Princess? You want to know what I would do after this? Or will you let me shower first?" He asks. "You can shower first...!" I say a little scared. He smirks and than let's go off my hands. He gets up and walks out of my room. I sit up and pull My knees against my chest. What the hell did he just do? My body feels so numb because he threw me onto my bed.
I decide to crawl to My closet. I grab my PJ's and slowly put them on while still sitting on the ground. Then I crawl to the light switch and I turn my lights off. And then I crawl to My bed. I roll myself up in my blankets and start to sob a little. He really hurted me when he threw me down. My back hurts, my leg hurts everything hurts!
I hear the shower turn off. And after a few minutes I hear Thomas walk out of the bathroom. He walks into the direction of my room. And then Suddenly my light turn on. "I thought you wanted to shower?!" Thomas asks. I turn and pull my blanket in front off my face to hide my little tears that came out. "I changed my mind....!" I say stuttering.
"Is something wrong?" He asks. I sit up in pain. "Yea what do you think what's wrong?!" I ask mad. "I don't know." He mumbles. "You threw me! My whole body hurts!" I cry out a little. He slowly walks to me. "Normally girls love it when I do that." He says smirking. He sits down next to me. "You want me to help you?" He asks. "With what?" I ask confused. "Showering." He says with a slight smirk. "Well if you want to bring me there." I say. He smirks and picks me up in bridal style. He takes me to the bathroom and he sits me down on the sink. He smirks a little as his hands move to the waistband of my sleeping shorts. I slap away his hands. "I didn't said you had to undress me! Did I?" I ask. "Uhm. No but you need help." He says. I roll my eyes. "I don't need your help." I say. "Okay than." He says.
-
That was part 3. Still I'm verysorry the parts are so short :\ But soon they will be longer I promise for real!