part 7

Sorry that it took me so long to update, so as little present this is going to be an extra long part! Yayy
Well let's start. But yea where were we.
Y/n and Thomas in the shower right ;)
-
Y/n POV:
I wake up in my bed. And I immediatly remember yesterday. After that very nice shower, Me and Thomas cleaned the sheets. After that we went out for dinner together. And then we fell asleep on my bed. I slowly turn around. But Thomas is gone. I sigh. But then I see a note.

- went for groceries. I'll be back by dinner, Because I'm going to hang out with Dylan after the grocery shopping.
I love you!!
~Thomas
-
I gasp. This is the first time since yesterday that he said he loves me. Well. Do I love him to? I honestly don't know. I mean he was or is my enemie. I really don't know anymore. I get out of bed and dress up. I call my bestfriend Kaya. And we decide to hang out. One thing though. Thomas' bestfriend Dylan. Dylan and Kaya are really crushing. On eachother. Then really like eachother but they are afraid to tell.
So me and Kaya go to the mall. "So Kaya, I need to tell you something. But promise me you won't tell anyone!" I say. "Yea okay, I won't tell." "I lost my virginity." I say embarrased. "YOU WHAT?! Who??? Who was it!!" She yells excited.
"Shhh. Not so loud. Ya know Thomas is staying in my house for three weeks?" I ask. She stops walking.
"You lost your virginity to Thomas? Your enemie!" She says.
"Yea...We were swimming. And he said he liked me. So we started making out. Then of all happened. And this morning I found a note from him. Which said, I love you." I say.
"Do you like him?" Kaya asks.
"I honestly don't know..." I mumble. "I mean he's cute. And kind to me now. But I don't know if I like him like that." "That's hard...Oh wait! Hide!" Kaya whisper shouts to me. "Why??" She pulls me by my arm. And then I see it. Thomas and Dylan. "Oh damn. Kaya. Let's go to them!" I grab her arm and I pull her with me. "No y/n! Let me go!" She screams. Dylan and Thomas look at us. I ignore Kaya and pull her with me. When I reach them I let her go.
"Hey boys." I say. "Hey." They both say. "Hey Dylan. You don't know Kaya so Well, Right?" I ask. "Well uh. I know her a little." He says. I push Kaya to him. "Well you should talk to her than!" I say. They both slightly nod. And they start walking together. And me and Thomas follow. "Are you trying to get them together?" He whispers to me. "Yup."
Suddenly I feel Thomas grab my hand. He holds it tightly. I look up at him. "What are you doing?" I whisper. "Dylan knows that I like you. And you probably told Kaya. So why can't I hold your hand?" He asks confused. "Well I don't know." I mumble. He stops walking. "Do you even like me Y/n?" Thomas asks. "I uhm. I don't know Thomas.." I answer. And I look down.
"Okay. That's all I needed to hear.." He says. Then he walks away. Dylan and Kaya both look at me. "Where is he going?" Dylan asks. "I don't know. Wait I'll get him back okay.." I mumble. And I start running after him.
"Thomas wait! Please..?" I yell. He keeps walking. When I finnaly reached him, I push him against the wall. "What the hell do you want Y/n?!" He asks mad. "I..I..I'm sorry!" I yell out. He looks confused.
I sigh. "Oh...Fuck it!" I yell out. I press my lips lustfully on his. He first doesn't react. But then he kisses me back. We pull away when someone clears their throat. I turn around and see Dylan and Kaya. Hand in Hand. I slightly blush because they just was us making out. Kaya raises her eyebrows at me. And I immediatly know what she means. She is trying to ask me if I like him or not. I just look down. Thomas grabs my hand. I turn to him and look up at him. He looks at Dylan and Kaya. Probably asking them to leave. They slowly leave.
"So do you like me or not? I don't understand what's going on in your head." He asks. "I think I like you..It's just hard. I don't want to fall in love...." I say.
"Why not?" "I'm scared. Scared that someone is going to break my heart." I say. "But trust me Y/n. I would never break your heart!" He says. "Oh yea..?you're the bad boy of our school. You broke a lot of hearts. And to be honest Thomas. I don't want to be one of the girls you use for sex and then leave." I say mad. I want to walk away. But he pulls me back. "Y/n please!?" He begs. "No I'm sorry Thomas. But I'm going home." I say. I walk away and tell Kaya and Dylan that I'm leaving. But Kaya is staying. Which doesn't bother me. Because die can finally hang out with the boy she likes so much.
-
At home I watch TV. And when I get bored I decide to sit in the garden. And I just enjoy the sun. When it's almost time for dinner, I hear the front door close. After a while Thomas calls out my name. "Y/n..?" "What do you want Thomas." I say mad. "I..I..I Don't know what to do without you. I really like you Y/n!" He says. "I even changed things for you. I never go for dinner with a girl. While having sex, I'm never so gentle and sweet. I changed for you y/n! Trust me. I really like you. No. No wait I..I love you!" He says. I look at him. And I see he had tears in his eyes.
I stand up and hug him. He wraps his arms around me, And he holds me as close as possible. "I..I..." I start stuttering. "You don't have to say it..I know you love me to Y/n.." He says. I smile a little.
-
-
OKAY WPW. THOMAS LOVES Y/N! YAYYYYY. FINALLY! Okay just kidding. Yes okay they love eachother. But I went to excited :)
But will they stay together like this. Or will they break up or anything? Let's hope not ;)
Bye bye!!
See ya at the next part.