part 10

So Like I said in the a/n. Thanks for 1k reads!
-
Thomas Pov:
I wake up and look at my alarm. It's only 3 Am. Last night Y/n brought Will over. And obviously they kept me awake. But okay. I finally fell asleep but now I just wake up again.

Then I hear an soft knock on my door. "Thomas..?" Someone says. I sigh and get up from my bed. I walk to the door revealing Y/n. In just shorts and a sports bra.

"What do you want?" I ask. "I wanted to say sorry." She whispers. "About..?" I ask. "About going with one of your friends." She says. I open the door further and she walks in and sits down on the edge of my bed.

"You shouldn't appologize. I should. I cheated on you. But trust me Y/n! I never wanted to. Bella is stupid. And she's a bitch. And she forced me to have a relationship with her, or she would...she would uh..." I mumble. "She would what?" I sigh "She would ruin your life..That's what she said to me."

"It's okay Thomas. But it's just...Dump her." She says. "But why..?" "Because I honestly like you a lot more than Will. But even if we try again..I want to take it slowly, okay?" She says. I look at her with my mouth wide open.

"You're serious?" I ask. "Yea I am." She says happily. "Thank you Y/n!" I say and I hug her tightly.

"But now..I have to get rid of Will. And you get rid of Bella." She says. "Maybe we can set them up together. And hope they'll do something..And then we walk in on them..." I say with a slight smirk on my face. "Great!" She says. She kisses my cheek. She says goodnight and she walks off to her own room.

Y/n Pov:
I wake up again at 9 AM. I shake Will awake. "Hey beautifull." He says. I immediatly vomit. Not really. But ya get it. Just because I don't like him.
"Morning." I say.

We are sitting at the table eating breakfast. Then Thomas comes downstairs, He smirks to me. And he walks to the front door. A little later Bella walks into the kitchen.

She doesn't say anything. I see her only looking at Will. Great plan is already working.

A little later we all start talking, And we decide to go for a swim. We all change and get to the pool in the backyard. We just swim a little. And I see Will and Bella becoming close. Greattt!!!

"Uhm Y/n? Could you help me in the kitchen please?" Thomas suddenly asks. "No wait I'll help you Tommy!" Bella yells. "No I need Y/n for this." Thomas simply says. He gives me a quick look. "Okay." I say. I get out of the pool and me and Thomas walk inside.

We go up to my room. We have a perfect view of the backyard from my window. We keep watching them. It takes them ten minutes.
The both quickly look around before junping in eachother's arms. And they start making out.

"Our plan worked didn't it?" I ask Thomas. He doesn't answer. I look at him. And I see him staring at me. "What's wrong..?" I ask. "It's just. You're so beautifull." He says. I look down and start blusing.

"Okay let's conftront them!" Thomas suddenly yells. I nod quickly. And we run downstairs. We quietly walk to the door to the backyard. We open it and we see them still making out.

"Okay one. Two. Three." I whisper. Then we both walk outside. And we both yell. "WHAT THE HELL WILL AND BELLA!" They look up in shock.

"What the hell Bella, I thought you loved me?" Thomas says sadly to make it look much more real. "I like Will better." She says in an bitchy tone.

Will looks at me and smirks. "You really thought I liked you Y/n..? How could you think someone this hot would like you?" He says. I start fake crying. And Thomas embraces me in a hug.

"Get out! Both of you. Now!" Thomas yells. I hear them get out of the water. A few seconds later I hear the front door shut close. I pull away from Thomas' chest.

"It worked." He whispers at me. "Yea it did." I quietly say. He presses a quick kiss on my forehead. And we just stand there for a while. Just enjoying the feeling to be in eachother's arms.

We end up going for a pizza. Just like a cute 'first' date. And I really enjoy it. But honestly I regret saying I wanted to go slow. I just want to kiss him right on his lips every time he even looks at me.

But going slow means no kisses like that YET! I hope we will kiss again soon. I miss it. I really do. I missed him. Even though it's been only a few days. I just know he's my soulmate.

When we get home Thomas looks at me. And I look up at him to. And we both keep staring. He then walks closer to me. "Ya know Y/n?" He asks. "What?" "Screw it. I hate taking it slow!" He says and then he forcefully presses his lips on mine.

He quickly picks me up and sets me down on the kitchen counter. We keep making out. Until I pull away. Ans I push him back a little. "What's wrong?" He asks. I hop of the counter and I push him down so he's laying on the kitchen floor.

Well let's say, We defenitely didn't took it slow that night. And the next morning we both wake up naked on the kitchen floor with just a thin blanket covering our naked bodies.
-
Okay sorry I couldn't resist adding that end ;)
I honestly loved this part actually. They are back together. And Will and Bella are gone!
Yay
I will update soom again! I promise!:)
Bye bye!
Mel