Part 9

A/n:
I'm posting again wow!
I have an quick question. Would you like it if I make another imagine book, but then with one shots? Please tell me what you think in the comments.
-
Y/n POV:
It's been three days since me and Thomas talked last. He told me he was sorry and he tried to explain, but honestly if he's so sorry. Than why did he do it?

I walk downstairs, into the living room. I see Thomas in the back yard with the same girl I caught him with. Asshole. He tells me he's sorry and then later he hangs out with the girl he cheated on me with.

But honestly I don't give a fuck. He has his own world and friends, and I have mine. So today I decide to hang out with an boy. Or better to say. Will Poulter. A friend of Thomas. He asked me out and I said yes.

I hear a knock on the door. I quickly rush to the back door to make Thomas jealous. I stand in the opening with my pretty dress that shows of a lot. "Hey Thomas, I'm leaving I have a date with Will." I say. He stares at me with his mouth wide open. Then I close the door and I walk to the front door to Will.

He leads me to the car and he holds the door open for me. "What a gentleman!" I say. He smiles at me. And we go to a fancy restaurant. We start to talk and honestly he's really nice. And he's also pretty good looking.

After we ate he pays the bill. Even though I said I wanted to pay half. He told me no and he paid. Then we go to the park near the beach. We walk around the park. And our hands keep touching with every move we make. Then I feel his fingers link with mine. I smile up at him. And he also smiles back at me.

We sit on a bench now, At the beach. Our hands are still linked to each other. "It's really hot out here actually. Wanna go for a swim?" Will asks me. I slowly nod. He strips out of his clothes until he's in his underwear. He helps me up. And he slowly pulls the zipper of my dress down. The dress drops to the ground, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

He quickly looks up and down my body. Then he takes my hand again and we run to the water. When we're in it we start splashing each other.

Will comes closer to me, And he slowly wraps his arms around my lower back. I smile up at him. Then I jump. And I wrap my legs around his middle. We look into each others eyes. Then I see him looking down at my lips. "You know Y/n, I thought you and Thomas weren't a good couple. I think we belong together." He says.

I smile at his words. "Yea maybe we do..." I say. I look at his lips and then I lean closer. He does the same until our lips are ghosting over each other. Just when I'm about to close the distance between us, I hear someone scream Will's name. We look up and we see Thomas with that girl.

"You two also here?" Thomas asks when he runs into the water. Will looks at my disappointed face. "Yea but we were just leaving." Will says. "Already?" Thomas whines. "Yup."

Will still holds me up. He grabs my thighs and he walks with me out of the water. He places me down on the bench and he picks up my dress.

"You know we can also make them jealous." I say. Will smirks and presses his lips on mine. He grabs my ass slowly and he lays me down

Then he gets pulled off of me by an angry Thomas. "What the hell Will!" He says clearly mad. "She's not with you anymore Thomas. Accept it!" Will yells. Thomas lifts his fist. But then he gets called by the girl. Her name is Bella. ( no hate towards Thomas' ex Bella couldn't think of an better name :))

Will takes me to his car. He pulls up at my house and he brings me inside. We talk for a little longer.
And of course we end up making out. Me sitting on the kitchen island. Will standing in between my legs. I feel something hard touching my thigh. I pull away and look down. I smirk.

Then the front door opens and Thomas walks in. Alone. Will quickly pulls me closer so his boner is not showing.
When Thomas walked into the living room Will looks at me desperately. I smirk at him.

"Let's take this upstairs." ;)
-
Oh damn this end is nice. Hope you like it. So yea Thomas wanted to Punch Will. Will and Y/n kissed. And probably some more ;) but yea. Great.
I will post the next part soon.
Happy easter by the way!
X Mel