part 8

A/n!
I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I don't have a lot of inspiration. But I'll try my best to make a good part of this one :)
-
Y/n POV:
I slowly wake up. And I rub my eyes. I feel something move underneath me. I smile and turn around. Facing a sleepy Thomas. "Morning, Love." He says and he presses a kiss on my lips. "Morning." I say back. We share another small kiss before getting out of bed. We just ate some breakfast when Kaya calls me.

She asks me to hang out. I agree and search for Thomas. "Tommy? I'm hanging out with Kaya, okay?" I yell trough the house. "Sure! I love you!" He yells back. "Love you to." I yell before walking outside. I meet up with Kaya at a café. We just eat and drink something. And we talk. It's really hot today. So we go shopping. Of course we're buying new swimming suits.

I buy an orange one. Without straps. It looks really cute. And Kaya buys an pink one which look really good on her. We just walk around the mall a little more. And we get some food again. I decide to take some food with me for Thomas. He told me that he was playing video games with Dylan. So he asked me to not come back and bother them. But I don't care if he's playing video games. We just want to swim in the garden.

So we get at my house. We walk in and immediatly into the garden. But I noticed that Thomas isn't even home. So he isn't playing video games. Or they just went out to get some food. Me and Kaya change into our swimming suits and we get in the water. We start swimming and splashing eachother.

Thomas POV:
I really don't want to hurt Y/n. But last night I got drunk a little and messaged a girl. A beautifull girl. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Perfect body. But just like I said I don't want to hurt Y/n. So I hope she listened and didn't got home yet.

Y/n POV:
I hear the front door open. And it shuts close again. I don't go inside. Just like Thomas texted they don't like to be bothered.

When it's nearing dinner time Kaya leaves. And I still didn't see Thomas. Or either Dylan. I walk upstairs. "Thomas you home?" I ask. I hear weird sounds from his room. I gasp. No Y/n it's not what you think it is. I knock on the door. "Thomas?" I ask again. "Uhm Y/n don't come in!" He yells. "Why not?" "I'm doing weird things with myself ya know..." He mumbles. "But I can help with that." I say. "No Y/n not now." He says. "No Thomas don't act sow weird. I'm coming in."

That was the worst thing I ever did.
I opened the door and saw Thomas naked. With an girl underneath him. Also naked. I slam the door closed right after. I walk to my room. I hear Thomas door open. "No Y/n, Please let me explain!" He yells. I turn around to see him in only his jeans. "There's nothing to explain Thomas."

I rush into my room and I quickly lock the door. I slide down against the door. I pull my knees up to my chest. And I start to cry. "Y/n please...?" I hear Thomas beg. I just ignore him.

I wake up the next morning. Still sitting with my back to the door. I just fell asleep like this. I silently open the door of my room. I peek through the hallway and I don't see Thomas anywhere. I quietly walk downstairs. And I see him laying on the couch. His eyes closed. But really red. He must have been crying.

Well that's what he deserves right. I grab some breakfast and something to drink. Then I feel an hand grab mine. I turn around and see Thomas. I pull my hand away and turn back to my food.

"Y/n please just listen to me okay..She forced me." He says. His voice cracking. Because he's almost crying. "I don't need to hear your excuses Thomas. We're done okay. You ruined it." I quietly say. I turn away from him and eat my breakfast in my locked room.
-
End of part 8. I'm sorry It's so sad right now. But there's always an happy end right! :)
Bye bye.