part 2

Okay part 2! Hope it's okay till now.

Y/N POV:

I let out a sigh as I close the front door. "And they're gone." I say.
"Hey Y/n! Would you mind coming with me to take my stuff at home?" Thomas asks. "Oh are you being nice now?" I ask. "We have to be in one house together for three weeks...I think we shouldn't start a fight now." He says. "Okay yes that makes sense...I'll come with you..I guess. As long as you don't kidnap me or something." I say. And I giggle a bit. "Why would you think I would kidnap you?! Okay yea sometimes I would really want to kill you...ya know. Because you than annoy me. But I won't kidnap you I promise." He says. "Okay than I'll come." I say. "Great." He says as he stands up. We walk to his car and we drive to his house. We get inside and I wait downstairs for him to take his stuff. When he finally packed he comes down and we drive back to my house. I help him take his stuff upstairs to the guest room. And then I fall down on his bed. "So what now? We're going to spend three weeks together." I say.
He looks at me and smiles a little. "Yup. But what about the food and stuff?" He asks. "My mom gave me money, And if it's not enough she will put more money on my bank account." I say.
"Ah okay." He says as he sits down. I grab my phone and see that it'd 3 PM. "You know what? What about we go for a swim in out pool? I mean you did brought your swimming stuff right?" I ask. "Yea I did. But that's fine." He says. I get up and than he pushes me out of his room. I get to my room and put on my bikini.
I walk to the garden with a towel wrapped around me. When I get there I see Thomas already in the pool. I put away my towel and jump into the pool to. " You splashed me!" Thomas says as he wipes the water from his face. "Oh I'm sorry!" I say sarcastic. "I didn't knew you were going to react on it like a baby!" I say. He looks a little mad. He walks to me, And than he pushes me underwater. I swim up and look at him with my eyebrows raised. "What the hell!" I almost yell out. He is laughing. And then he suddenly looks a little down. He turns red and immediately looks away. "Uhm Y/n...You should put your top back on..!" He says embarrassed. I look down and see that my bikini top slipped off a little. So you can see half of my left boob. "Oh shit!" I say and quickly put it back. "You can look again." I say. He turns around and he's still red. We just swim a little until it's time for dinner. We order some pizza and we watch a movie. Or to say everything went fine! Till we had to go to bed!
-
I hope it's still okay :) I'm sorry for the short parts. I already write the first sic parts in my notes app. So from part 7 the parts wil be longer! Loves Mel!! :)