part 6

Okay guys. Longer part. Finally!!!
Gotta warn you though.
⚠️Smut warning :)⚠️
-
Y/N POV:
We pull away when we get out of breath. Thomas looks at me. And I look down. A little emmbaresed that I just was making out with my enemie. He softly leans down and he presses a sweet kiss on my neck. I look up at him. "Y/n...I think I might like you." He quietly says. I smile a little. "I think I might like you to." I whisper and start blushing. He smiles and he leans just a little closer. "If so. Can I kiss you again?" He asks.
I slowly nod. He closes the gap between us and we kiss for just a few seconds. Then he goes to kiss my neck again. But this time not just one kiss on my neck. But a lot of kisses. I tilt my head giving him more space. I moan a little when he reaches my sweet spot. I feel him smirk against my skin. And he keeps going. Then he slowly starts walking to the edge of the pool. He sets me down on the edge and he climbs out to. I slowly stand up. And in one second his lips are back on mine. And we are in the middle of the garden making out. Passionated. And even though he took my first kiss. It was worth it.

He's such a good kisser. He pulls me closer by my waist. Deepening the kiss. Then he slowly pulls away. "Y/n I.I.I want you." He says out of breath. I stare at him in shock. I look down and then notice the bulge in his pants. "I uhm. I'm still a virgin." I whisper.
"I know." He quietly says. I look down. He slowly lifts my face up with his fingers. "You don't have to if you really don't want to." He says. I shake my head and press my lips on his. He gets taken back.
But he immediatly kisses me back. Then he pulls away again. "Let's take this inside." He says as he throws me my towel. I nod and dry myself a little.
Then he lustfully presses his lips on mine again. He pulls me up untill my legs are wrapped around his waist. And he starts walking to the door inside. He slowly pulls away to open the door. And while he does that I lean down to kiss his neck. He walks upstairs to my room.
He slowly lays me down on my bed. And we continue to make out on the bed. After a while Thomas pulls away and looks at me with question eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask him quietly. "Uhm. It's just. I know you don't want this..." He says. He wants to get up but I hold onto his arm. "No, I do want it." I say. "You sure..?" He asks. I just nod. "Yes I'm very sure." I say. He smiles and presses one small kiss on my lips. Then his hands travel up to my top. His hands move behind me back and he tries to untie my bikini.
And when he finally got it he slowly takes it of. Leaving me in just my bikini shorts. He takes a look at my body and smirks. Then he stands up. And he leaves. I slowly lay down thinking he did this die fun. But then he walks back in. Holding a package. Of course....He wants to do it safe. How dumb am I.
He crawls on top of me. And he kisses me. Slowly but passionated. When we break away I look at him. And he looks confused at me. "What?" He asks me confused. I push him down on his back and I crawl over him. "You need to take this off." I say as I tug on his swimming shorts. He groans when I slowly slide his shorts down. Leaving him in the underwear he's wearing underneath it. Then he gets eager and he pushes me back down. He immediatly aimes for my shorts. And without hesitating he slides it down. Leaving me completely naked.
He groans again when my hands slide to his underwear. And he helps me take it off. Leaving is both naked. He grabs the package opens it and puts it on. He slowly crawls back on me. And he widens my legs a little. Then he pulls them up to put around his waist. "Tell me if it hurts. Okay?" He asks. I nod and then he dips his legs between mine slowly. I gasp from the pain and he stops. And I grab onto the sheets. He slowly takes my hands, And he places them around his neck. And then he slowly kisses me. "I..I think you can move now.." I whisper. He slowly nods. And he pulls out a little. And then he pushes back in. I gasp another time, But this time he slowly keeps going. I pin my nails into his back. After a while I get used to the feeling. "Faster please..." I whimper. He nods and goes faster.
The knot in my stomache slowly grows. And we keep going for like 10 more minutes. And then the knot explodes. I moan out in pleasure. And after me he comes done to.
We both are a moaning mess. And while we try to catch our breaths he lays his head down on my shoulder. And he slowly presses one kiss onto it. When we catched out breaths he pulls out. Making me gasp of the emptiness. He cleans himself up and then he looks at me. And he looks grossed. Then he walks up to me.

He lifts me up and brings me into the bathroom. I look back to my bed, And I see it's covered in blood. He slowly sets me down in front of the shower. "Can you stand by yourself? Or do you want me to help you?" He asks smirking. I look down and then he slowly let's go of me. And I immediatly shake and fall back into his arms. He sighs. He lifts me up untill my legs are wrapped around his waist, And then he steps into the shower. And he turns it on.

And now we are standing underneath the hot water together. "Ya know. You haven't said a word since we started." He says to me. I bite my lip and smile a little. "I mean.. Not that you have to talk a lot. But was it good, Bad or what." He asks. I smile even wider now. "It was amazing." I say right before I press my lips on his.
-
Okay that was it for today.. Hope you enjoyed the dirty part xD.
Well I dunno when part 7 is coming. But I'll try to post it as soon as possible.
Bye bye!