Night Patrol, Mystery Shadow and The Night before the Debut

"Are you ready for your night patrol?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes. I'm ready." Arla said.

"Alright then,keep Charlotte updated on the search and Charlotte will keep you updated on the strategy for the debut that will soon come. And if you can try to wrap this up as quickly as you can, Lord knows how much Emilico and Kate need the extra time." Charlotte said.

"I'll try my best but no promises." Arla said.

"Charlotte deal with that." Charlotte shrugged.

"Don't worry about it." Arla said.

"Bunny, do you mind passing Charlotte ball of yarn from my basket?" Charlotte asked.

"Kuu!" Bunny sparkled at the request and hopped off the table and towards the basket but he had a rough landing. But he got up and wobbled towards the basket.

"Charlotte has been giving him tasks to work on his strength and motor skills...Good job Bunny!" Charlotte praised as he managed to bring it to her and she picked her up and gave him a hug.

"Kuu!"

"Well it's about time that I go. Keep up the good work Bunny." Arla said as she waved while she walked towards the revolving wall.

"Goodbye and take care." Arla said.

"Kuu, Kuu!" Bunny waved goodbye.

****

"Good evening. I'm Emilico. Let's do the best job we can!" Emilico greeted but was met with silence.

"I think this is the part where you also introduce yourself. Good evening my name is Arla. What are yours?" Arla asked.

"I'm Shaun." He said but Rum remained silent as she was anxious around them.

"Well, um, shall we start our watch?" If we look around here and there we're bound to find something.!" Emilico said.

"Something," you say? As if new dolls like us could solve anything." Shaun said.

"Not with that attitude we won't. Let's start now while we still have time before the major house cleaning is done." Arla said.

"You're right Arla. I know we'll do just fine." Emilico said.

They went up the stairs to check the first levels. Emilico checked the chimney. "Nothing unusual in this room." She said.

"Huh? Where's Shaun?" Emilico asked.

"He's over there. I'll go get him." Arla said as she walked over to him. He was standing in front of a taxidermy Ram's head stuck to the wall.

"Shaun." She called tugging at his sleeve, which made him stop squinting his eyes at the animal head.

"That's right, you don't see very well. It can't be helped then." Arla sighed and took his hand. "But you know that wasn't Emilico right? She asked.

"What?!" He gasped.

"Oh no. Now that other living dollis falling behind." Emilico remembered as she was walking towards them.

"Emilico, take her hand and let's all walk together." Arla said as she walked over with Shaun.

"Right." Emilico said.

****

They were going down the hall to the next room which was much larger and so they had to spread around to search.

"There's nothing unusual here, either." Emilico said. "Wait. Did we already look in here?" She asked.

"No. In the other room the chimney was over there." Arla said, pointing at the other side of the wall from Emilico.