2. Stella

Y/N's POV

Hailee: "Hey babe, wake up!„

I could wake up to this voice everyday. I opened my eyes seeing Hailee over.

Y/N: "Good Morning Sunshine„

Hailee: "Oh so I'm sunshine now? Wake up we overslept and need to get to school!„

She leaned over and kissed me passionately and gave me some of her clothes.

We took our schoolbags and walked, holding hands to school. All those looks they gave us, it felt weird, strange and good at the same time. We stepped into the school knowing we would get detention 'cause we didn't care at that moment. We had us and that what was important to us.

I heard my phone. Mom, why did Mom call me? She knows I have school.

Mom ✨: "Y/N? Stella is missing I can't find her!„

Y/N: "Wait Mom calm down! What do you mean? Isn't she in school?„

Mom ✨: "No!„

Y/N: "Fuck okay uhm, I tell the teacher I don't feel well and come search with you, I ask Hailee maybe she comes too. See ya in a bit mom.„

Okay I promised to tell you something about Stella.

Stella Newman, 12 Years old, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, social anxiety, panic attacks if I'm not with her, sporty and pretty clever when it's comes to making plans.

I turned too Hailee looking really worried, she nodded and told the teacher that I'm not feeling well and she would like to look after me. We went to me and started searching for Stella.

STELLA! WHERE ARE YOU!!!

STELLAAAA!

I don't what it was but Wanda started barking out of nowhere. As I followed her to see what she was barking at I found Stella lying in the woods bleeding on her head.

Y/N: "MOM! BABE! I FOUND HER! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE ASAP!!„

I heard Mom and Hailee running up to me while Hailee called the ambulance. I cried while sitting right next to Stella.

-time skip to the hospital-

Hailee was holding me with her arms around my waist and her head rest on my shoulder. I couldn't look at Stella like this. -Why was Stella in the woods? Why where her clothes ripped apart? And why did she bleed?- I was holding my tears back as the doctor entered the room.

Doc: "So as we got the results back from the labour, Stella got raped and got hit with a stone on the back of her head„

I gasped and watched in the shocked face of my mom as I turned around to Hailee hugging her as tied as I could.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

Hi sorry to cut this part short, I wrote while being really really tired and watching movies with my mom.

Anyways hope you enjoyed :)

Word count: 466