8. Though Love

Sorry for not updating any new chapters, my private lifes has been rough lately so here's an longer chapter <3
_______________________________________________________

~Time skip~

Y'N's POV

Lately things became hard between me and Hailee. We both finished school and well yes we are still together. Hailee had multiple jobs: Romeo amd Juliet, Edge of Seventeen, Bumblebee, Pitch Perfect 2&3 and more. Right now she's working on a TV show called Dickinson. Hailee said something about a poet Emily Dickinson who felt in love with her best friend Sue but because of the time zone it's hard and Sue marries Emilys brother Austin. I didn't really understand it but I know that Hailee has to kiss Ella and that they have a bunch of romantic scenes. I don't really know if I like the thought of seeing my fianceé -Oh yea forgot to mention I proposed to Hailee 1,5 years ago- kissing another girl.

Hailee: "Babe? Hello you there? Are you listening?"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Hailee: "I was trying to tell you that Ella and I film the bathtub scene today is that okay with you?"

Y/N: "Mhm"

I know that Hailee knows that I'm not okay with that but I can't show it because my jealously was once a reason that we almost broke up, I needed to promise that I would never show my jealously infront of her again.

Hailee: "Hey Babe, We talked about this. I love you with all my heart and I love Ella but I love Ella on a friendship girlfriend kinda way and I love you as relationship kinda way. You do forget that I instantly said yes when you finally asked me to be your wife! I won't ever leave you and if I'm finished with this day today what do you think about having some fun?"

I looked deep into her beautiful hazel eyes and smiled, "yes" I whispered as she gently kissed and went back to set.

I don't know maybe I do overreact and maybe I am to jealous. I mean Hailee and I are 7 years together tomorrow and were always honest with me.Yea maybe Hailee is right.

I layed down on Hailees Couch in her trailer and finished reading my book as I heard a familiar scream which sounded like hailees. I wasn't to worried because it might have been for the scene but I was wrong.

Ella: "Y/N right?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Ella: "Hailee said I should get you it's important"

My heart stopped when Ella said that so I jumped from the couch put my book on the couch and followed Ella as I saw Hailee on the floor bleeding on her forehead.

Y/N: "Babe what happened?"

Hailee: "I fall down in the Bathtub because it was to slipperly. I just need you near me now"

Y/N: "I can stay here behind all the camera stuff if I'm allowed to"

Hailee: "Alena pls?"

Alena nodded so I helped Hailee up kissed her blood spot on her forehead and used a tisue to get rid of the blood.

Y/N: "See as if nothing happened