4. Junior Year

Stella's POV

Y/N started Junior Year today and it's my last year on Junior High. Hailee and Y/N have been together since a Year now and I have never seen my sister THIS happy before!

Y/N: "STELLA HURRY UP!„

"Shit shit shit„ I forgot Hailee's Brother is driving us today.

"I'M COMING!„

I knew Y/N is angry whenever she needs to wait!
I walked down the stairs seeing Y/N looking at me unamused while holding Hailee's hand.

"Hurry Stella come on!„

I nodded and climbed into Griffins car followed by Hailee and my sister.

- Time Skip -

Y/N's POV

Being in school is the time where I can spend time with Hailee without worrying about my Mom or my Dad.

Hailee: "Babe? BABE!„

I got pulled out thinking as Hailee slowly shook my shoulder.

Y/N: "Hm?„

Hailee: "I got the role in true grit, you wanna come to set with me Friday after school?„

I nodded and looked at her sad 'cause I knew I won't see her in school again as she will be homeschooled tomorrow.

Hailee: "Babe? What's wrong?„

Y/N: "You'll be homeschooled tomorrow and I have no one else here in school that I wanna talk too„

Hailee: "Babe look around! You're popular 'cause of me! People here would LOVE to spend time with you, plus you have Avery and Aubrey who are around you when I'm not here! Besides you know where I live you can always visit me you know that!„

Y/N: "I know, I know! Wait we have an 45 Minutes break! Bathroom?„

Hailee looked at me with a smirk on her face and nodded as she leaned over to give me a passionate Kiss. I took her hand, walked with her into the bathroom and locked the door behind me kissing Hailee.

Hailee: "Wait! You really wanna do this here in school?„

I nodded while slowly making my way through her sweatpants to her clit. I heard a moan coming from her.

Y/N: "Shht be quiet!„

Hailee nodded as I pull the vibrator out of my bag, smirking at her. "May I?" I asked while slowly pulling her pants down. She nodded as agreement as I slowly started circling around her clit with my tongue. Her moan got louder as I put my hand over her mouth. I put the vibrator on and digged it into her entrance.

Y/N: "Uhhh you're so wet you little horny slut!„

She blushed as I said that. I started digging as I put her up on the counter. Had to take my last chance having her hear in school with me to have Sex on the school toilet! Hailee's breath got heavier and uneven and I digged faster and licked around her clit.

Hailee: "I'm gonna cum Y/N!„

I looked up to her beautiful hazel eyes smirking as I pulled out the vibrator. Hailee's back was arched and her head thrown back.

Y/N: "Cum for mummy„

I whispered in her ears, giving her a hickey on her neck continuing licking her clit slowly entering her entrance with my tongue. She came with a loud "FUCK Y/N„. I licked of every piece of her cum as she looked at me. She started dressing herself again while I pulled her in into a passionate and seductive kiss letting her taste herself.

- Time skip to after the school -

Hailee's POV

I know I shouldn't do this and I know Y/N will get angry with me but...

Me: Hey Hailee here, I uhm have a question.

Emma: Oh hey honey, sure what's up?

Me: I'm homeschooled tomorrow until graduation and I wanted to ask if Y/N could be homeschooled too. She could come over to me and we learn together. I talk with my mom about, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Emma: Ofc, as long as you both LEARN and don't get distracted I don't have a problem with it.

I wasn't ready for Y/N to find out I mean I am prepared for her texts as I know she didn't wanted to be homeschooled 'cause she don't like being stuck in a house but maybe when she did it with me it's fine for her.

Mom: "Hailee Honey I'm Home„

Me: "MOM! MOM! MOM! I HAVE A QUESTION!„

I ran downstairs and in the kitchen, seeing my mom with a confused look on her face.

Mom: "uhm sure what's up honey?„

Me: "Well, Y/N is sad I'm gonna be homeschooled since I have to film for true grit and I want Y/N to be on set too so I was thinking and maybe Y/N could be homeschooled with me? I talked with her mom and she said it's o-„

Mom: "Hailee Darling calm down! It's totally okay!„

She interrupted me and laughed. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to make me a snack as my phone vibrated, I smiled seeing the name on the display: Baby 🐥.

Baby 🐥: "HAILEE!„

ME: "Hey baby„

Baby 🐥: "Oh Don't baby me! Homeschool me!? Are you crazy? You know I hate it!„

Me: "But maybe if we do it together at my house you maybe would think different about it? Please at least try it for me?„

Baby 🐥: UGH fine. Just because you're Hot. See ya tomorrow, I love you sweety.„

Me: "I love you too„

I still don't know why she's so much against it, it's probably something with her Dad and his job but I'm not sure. At least Y/N can be on set with me when ever she wants and I have her by my side every single day. I went upstairs to my room, falling on my bed thinking about Y/N as I fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

Hiiii, sorry for cutting this short again. Again exams and tiredness but the next one will be interesting as they are on the set from true grit then.

Word count: 1010