9. Though Love pt 2

I forgot my password and I'm so so sorry for that 😭 I remembered it again and since I reread my last chapter I've know where I stopped and continue from there again sorry <3
———————————————————————
Hailee's POV

I gotta think about something to make a great apology to Y/N. I fucked up. I heard my phone ringing and saw Ella's name on my screen. I answered it, knowing damn well it'll be a mistake.

Ella (Wifey 💅🏻): Haiz is everything okay?
Hailee: No I fucked up Ella! She packed her suitcase and a back and is moving to Miami for the rest of the month! She got the role in „Though Love" and is moving to Miami just for that! Ella I gotta fix this and I think it's better if we only meet just for learning the lines! I love you but this gotta stop!
Ella (Wifey💅🏻): Hailee don't worry I get it! Only learning lines is noted! Call Alena maybe she knows what to do and how to apologise perfectly!
Hailee: Ella that's a great Idea thank you!

I hang up and without hesitation I texted Alena.

Hailee:Hi Alena! I need your help! I fucked up and I need to apologise to Y/N! Do you think you can help me?
Alena🩶: Hi Hailee! Ofc I can help you :) just tell me what exactly happened and where Y/N is!
Hailee: Well Y/N is Miami on set for ‚though love' I guess. Yk mine and Ella's relationship to each other?
Alena🩶: Yes you both are pretty close why?
Hailee: Well it escalated a little and Ella and I well yk, the things Sue and Emely do.
Alena🩶: Oh no Hailee pls tell me you both didn't.
Hailee: Well yes. Anyways, it wasn't on purpose and I didn't thought it would happen. I don't know how Y/N found out but I think she deserves an apology. Even if that means I'll be single and will lose her but she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve me.
Alena🩶: Oh Hailee :( I'll help you ofc. But this gonna cost you more than you already pay me!
Hailee: Yea ofc I know. Thank you Alena 😭🫶🏼

* Time Jump *
Alena and I drove over too Miami to get ready for the apology. I wasn't sure if Y/N would be happy to see or would even talk to me. I really want her back, I really want her to be mine forever.

Y/N's POV

Seeing Hailee wasn't what I expected at all but deep inside me I was happy to see her and I hoped that she came to apologise.

Y/N: Hi! Did you come to apologise?
Hailee: Yes! Yes I did! Look Y/N, I know what I did was wrong and I know I shouldn't have done it! I really went over to Ella to learn our lines! Ella hugged and pressed me against the wall and started everything, I swear! Ella was the one who wanted to sleep with me I just kinda went with it! It was wrong I know! I love you! I really do! You can even talk with Ella about it if you don't believe me! I would love to spend the rest of my life with you Y/N, I really do! I promise you this will never happen again! Please come back to me!
Y/N: Idk Hailee! Can you give me a night to think about it? I'll text you okay?
Hailee: Okay, can I hug you?

I went over to her and reached in for a hug. It was good to smell her again. As weird as it sound but I missed her smell. I really did. I missed her. I missed her laugh, her kisses, her smile and most of all I missed her love. Yes maybe it is a bad idea to take her back, yes maybe she could cheat again. But everyone deserves second chances. My mom always said: No matter how much a person hurts you, the more they love you as most likely it is they come back. If they come back they deserve a second chance! I always loved that saying. Hailee and I have been together for more than 7 Years and I refuse to let that go because of on silly little mistake Hailee did.

* The next day *

I send Hailee a text to come over to the set.

Hailee: I was supposed to come over?

Hearing her voice made me feel so much better.

Y/N: Ah yes Hi! So I called my mom yesterday and talked to her about your apology! My mom believes in second chances and because I don't wanna throw away more than 7 years of our relationship and 2 years of our engagement, I decided to give you second chance.
Hailees lovely and gorgeous smile gave me warmth and strength.
Y/N: If we move to a different place. You can still hangout with Ella but only at our home or at hers IF I get hourly pictures of what your doing right now! I don't wanna control you but I want to be sure that I can trust you!

Hailee nodded to show me that she is fine with it. I heard a silence „I love you" and was happy to have that woman back that I felt in love with in high school.