6. New Job

Y/N's POV

I woke up today happier than ever and I don't really know why. I just had this feeling that something good and positive happens today.

Mom: "STELLA, Y/N CAN YOU COME DOWN PLS WE HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!"

Mom yelled out of living room. Stella running down stairs whilst I dressed myself and got ready for the day and went down to the living room.

Y/N: "I have to be at Hailees in 20 so this better be quick!"

Mom: "Yea your Dad has to tell you something"

Stella: "This better not be about moving again, I'm not doing this for the like 200th time!"

Dad: "Actually, I called my Chef yesterday and told him that I found a new job here and would like to work there! He fired me and now I'm a lawyer here!"

Y/N: "SO WE DON'T HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN!!! THAT'S AWESOME DAD OMG!"

Stella and I hugged Dad so tied we didn't wanted to let go but we needed to 'cause Stella needed to go to school and I was supposed to be at Hailees in 5.

Y/N: "I'll be home at 9pm Mom, love you both!"

Mom: "Have fun-"

Dad: "But not to much"

I made my way up to Hailee as I pumped into Aubrey which was crying. I instantly pulled her close into a hug.

Y/N: "Aubs, hey what's wrong?"

Aubrey: "Can we talk?"

Y/N: "I was on my way to Haiz, we can talk on the way sure"

We walked whilst she explained why she was crying. I don't know if I'm about to be happy or sad 'cause I know exactly how she feels.

Y/N: "Hey Aubs hey, I know how you feel. Moving because one of your Parent has a new job is hard but you and me can still facetime and you only would live an hour away, so you can always come to me if you need me."

Aubrey: "I love you Y/N. I appreciate it, that made me feel better"

Y/N: "Gotta go now, Love you Aubs"

I hugged Aubrey as I went and ringed Hailees doorbell. I heard the door open to Cheri smiling from ear to ear. I was confused as why she smiled but i didn't care.

Hailee: "BABYY, why are you late?"

Y/N: "My Dad told us about his Job"

I pulled on my best sad face and tested my acting skills as Hailee looked at me conserned. I guess it worked.

Hailee: "Pls, Pls tell me you're not leaving"

Y/N: "Well..."

I looked at her as I smiled.

Hailee: "Hey why are you smiling?"

Y/N: "My Dad has a new Job as lawyer here, which allows us to stay here. I'm never ever moving again!!"

Hailee: "YAYYYYYY!"

I got a tight hug from Hailee as she kissed me passionately. I loved seeing her happy.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

Hiiii, sorry to cut this short, I'm tired and have to get a Corona test tomorrow (wish me luck that it's negative) anyways i know this Chapter is kinda short but I tried.

Word Count: 529