7. On Set

Hailee's POV

This morning i woke up with a happy and nervous feeling. Today was my first ever shoot of a Movie. Imagine ME in a Movie!?!?!?!? Well I have Y/N with me on set, so it can't be that bad right?

Mom: "Good Morning Honey"

Me: "Good Morning Mom"

Mom: "Excited for today?"

Me: "Excited and nervous"

Mom: "You've got this Honey, Y/N's downstairs waiting for you"

Me: "I'll be there in a minute"

I took a deep breathe and made myself ready for the day and walked downstairs.

Y/N: "Can I have an Apple Cheri? I really need one"

Mom: "Sure here"

I walked into the kitchen seeing my Mom throwing an Apple at Y/N. I walked up to the Kitchen counter making myself a smoothie.

Y/N: "Good Morning Beautiful"

Me: "Good Morning Babe"

I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before grabbing my back to get to the car.

- Time Skip -

Well let's just say the first time being somewhere is always, how should I say it, rough? Being 15 and having your really first job where everybody counts on you is kinda hard.

I felt a hand around my hip and Y/N whispering "I'm here with you, I'm proud of you and if you need me I'm in your trailer" in my ear. I knew having her here wouldn't make this day worse.

i tried to focus on learning the lines that I need for this scene but my head wasn't where it's supposed to be.

Y/N: "Hey Baby, focus! take a deep breathe and leave everything behind you! The only thing that is important today, is this movie, nothing else! Now focus!"

Y/N's motivation speech helped, i don't know why or how she did that but it helped. I learned the lines I needed and I rocked that thing.

I saw Y/N with my Mom sitting on the couch backstage talking to each other, which made me happy.