Part H/2: Counter Clockwise

>>> Picture of Kayla and Tyler On the Side >>>>>>>>

>>>Tyler>>>

"Your Birthday girl is here Miami," I screamed from the sunroof of the towncar Chicago had rented for the trip. I couldn't help the huge smile on my face as I checked out the Miami streets full of life. Men with hot tan bodies, women with curves for days in bikinis. It was like the BBQ we had but with new faces, better bodies, and less clothes. "Girl you look crazy, sit your ass down," Kayla smacked my thigh from in the car. I giggled and turned to the black BMW Convertible that Elijah and Demond had rented as soon as they got off the plane. The car was definitely beautiful rolling on these Miami streets. It screamed glamour and turn up.

Elijiah blew the horn twice and I waved to him, before sinking back into the car and placing my freshly done hair back into place. "Girl Miami is sooo beautiful," I exclaimed to Kayla. "Yes the guys are," she smiled, making me give her five on that one.

"Girl this turn up is going to be epic," I cheered, dancing in my seat. "What unitl tonight when we go out, hussy," Kayla said flipping her now straight hair. "And you better work, darling," I teased giving her a fake accent. We laughed the whole way to the hotel. Our driver pulled up to the amazing building and we got out in awe. "Welcome to the Ritz-Carlton, young ladies," we were greeted at the entrance. ''And haooy birthday,'' he pointed out my birthday sash. ''Thanks,'' I smiled as him and our driver took our bags to the front desk. ''You two younng ladies have a reservation here,'' the desk clerk asked looking us over with her old ass. Glasses on her nose and eyebrows raised, she twisted her lips, and I knew she was about to give us trouble. ''This is my sister and her best friend,'' I heard Demond say sticking out an arm and handing the woman his card. ''It's her birthday weekend here and I want to insure she ha no problems getting anything,'' he said with a hint of bribery. I looked at the card he handed her and saw it was a black card of his own. ''Oh yes, I undestand sir,'' the lady nodded quickly. ''And may i ask what name your reservation is under,'' she now spoke with a smile.

I rolled my eyes from her falseness. ''Chicago Harris," Demond smiled back. "Fake," I whispered to Kayla, getting a bump from Elijah. "I expect we wont be having any problems from you all right Mr.Harris," the desk lady asked? "Rest assured you won't ma'am," Demond continued smiling as she handed him the keys. "Good, I'll have someone show you all up then, and enjoy your stay," she said looking at me once more then waving us goodbye as Elijah pulled me along. "That mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble one day," Demond mumbled at the elevators. "You can let people handle you any kind of way if you want, but if my money is paying her check, I want her to treat me like anyone else. Besides." I shrugged, it's my birthday," I smiled as we went up smoothly to the 6th floor.

"Okay you girls are in this suite, and we're across the hall," Demond directed the bag guys to which room they could take the luggage to. "Okay so what do you girls want to do first," Elijah asked? "Beach, Out to Eat...," continued naming things to do, but me and Kayla shared one glance and knew what was first. "SHOPPING," we said in unison.

______________________

{4 Hours Later}

"OOOHHH, my feet," Elijah whined. "What is wrong with you girls and shopping," he continued flopping down on our sofa. "Nothing's wrong with shopping to look good," Kayla shrugged moving his feet off the couch and taking a seat. "I just want to see that new bikini you got," Elijah wiggled his eyebrows at Kayla. I couldn't help but slightly smile at his flirting. I really do think they would look cute together, but looking at them brought me back to when Demond revealed that he liked me. Every time I thought about it, my heart would go into my throat. I knew it was still on his mind too, because he barely spoke around me, and he hung around the group less than before. Like now, he was unpacking in his and Elijah's suite while we were all in here chilling together. I can't lie either, it felt weird not having him around.