Part G: Revelation and Resolution

Tyler

>>>>>>>>> Picture of Kayla and Elijiah >>>>>>>>

----Btw I'm doing a character switch up but since you've only seen one picture it shouldn't make a difference. I'm changing Kayla's character just because her thought would be different---

    I jumped when I heard the doorbell, and had to tell myself to not be such a big baby. Since my mom and Chicago had both left, and I was house sitting for Chicago, I was here in this big house alone. The two of them had went on their own summer vacation and left me here. On the upside, however, I got to use one of Chicago's cars. Driving that white BMW to the mall everyday was pretty awesome. It made me wish they'd stay gone longer, but whoever was at this door made me wish they'd come home right now. I didn't expect anybody, so i crawled over to the door, and peeked through the glass to see two tall figures.

      My heart instantly started quickening. It was Demond and Elijiah, but Elijiah I wasn't worried about. I hadn't seen Demond in two weeks since our kiss. I'd honestly been trying to avoid him. Elijah too since my birthday trip was coming up. He and Demond were on the invite list until the other night, because I thought it'd be cute to watch Elijiah and Kayla interact awkwardly. Never did I think i'd be in the same boat.

       I thought about not answering for a moment but knew that would be really childish. Which led me to think back to the day I kissed Demond, because that whole kiss had escalated off of childish banter. That kiss was sooo... memorable. I still shivered when I thought about it, which is why I definitely didn't want to see Demond. Then again he was just high, it wasn't anything serious. I sighed and stood up peeking through the cloudy glass windows. I nervously twisted at the bottom of my plaid button up pajama top. I took a deep breath and exhaled before opening the door to peek out of it. "What, Chicago's not here," I said, making Elijiah push the door open. "We know that lil miss, he told us to come over and check on you," Elijiah laughed. "What's that on your face," he asked, continuing to laugh.

       My mouth slightly fell ajar when I recalled the blue face mask I had on. "Shut up, and I'm fine so you can get out," I snapped trying to push him out the door. Elijiah slapped my hand away and continued into the house. "You ain't got no one here do you? Where's Kayla," Elijah continued. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the sound of the closing door. There Demond was with his tall, broad shoulders, and muscular frame just looming by the door. I swallowed the lump in my throat before finally being able to reply to Elijah, "No one's here. I'm going to go wash this off my face," I spoke before rushing out of the foyer. Wow he looks good, I thought thinking about Demond. What in the world was Chicago thinking? Ugh, I can't believe he saw me like this, I thought as I washed my face.

        Later when I walked out of the bathroom, I was shocked to be pushed up against the wall. "What the...," I started to say, but a hand covered my mouth. I looked up to see Demond with a finger over his lips, telling me to be quiet. I nodded, and his hands moved to the wall next to my head, blocking me in my place. "What are you doing," I whispered? "I need to talk to you," he explained his gaze running up and down my body. My legs began shaking from his stare. My head became fuzzy as thoughts of our kiss took over my mind and I reflected on what his lips felt like. What if he tried to kiss me again? "About," I whispered breathlessly. He pulled out one of his famous grins as he moved closer to my shaking body and put his mouth directly by my ear. "You look beautiful," he whispered, gently kissing the tip of my ear. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. "Umm..,' I replied, not knowing what to say. "Is that what you want to talk about," I asked nervously? I don't even know if this is really Demond, because he's acting really strange?