prologue

*DISCLAIMER*

So if y'all are here from tik tok or DOLLHOUSE then obviously you know this books is MLM (man loves man). I myself happen to be a queer women. I know that making books/shows like this is taboo if you are not a gay male. I don't want this to come off in anyway like i'm fetishizing it. Gray and Ale happen to be two of my favorite characters that everyone shipped. Please no one make it weird because they're a queer couple you're just being a part of a very big problem in our world. If I see comments that are homophobic or fetishizes gay males (or any queer relationships for that matter) I will delete it and figure out how to block you. If you have a problem with this book please don't put it in my comments. If you must express hate then send me a DM. DM me if there is something you're confused about most likely b/c it's from the original b/c I suck at replying to comments. Okay Enjoy! 

*One year ago
Gray's POV*

Enzo called me in for work early today. He told me we had an important meeting, and I had to dress like I cared. I love him, but that man needs to loosen up he's too mean. I had on black dress pant, and a white button up that had the sleeves rolled up so people could see my tattoos.

Sam, and I waited outside of Enzo's office for him to not be so annoyed with life. He aggressively opened his door "Are you coming in or are you just fucking standing there?" he said as he rolled his eyes then walked back into his office.

I looked at Sam who made a salty face, and I laughed. I put my hands in my pockets, and walked in his office "So what's the meeting about? What wrong person did you kill?" I asked him sarcastically

Enzo smirked "I never kill the wrong person, and the last three people I killed were nobody's."

Sam walked over to the alcohol, and grabbed two glasses -Enzo already had one- "So why are we here then?"

"Giovanni De Luca and his son Alejandro are coming here to discuss our mafia's becoming allies."

My eyebrows furrowed "And how would we do that?"

Enzo shrugged then downed his drink "His daughter. I've discussed this with Gio; though I doubt his son knows. The plan is for us to fake date so people see us becoming stronger and then they try and become allies with us."

"Great plan how are you going to convince his daughter to fuck you?" Sam said with a chuckle

Enzo poured more whiskey into his glass "I'm not. I'm not even going to speak to her when I don't have to." there was a knock on the door, and all of us sat up straight "Come in."

Enzo's tiny blond assistant walked in. She slept with him, but she has a crush on me. I fucked her too. I saw her tuck her hair behind her ear and I smirked. She smiled, and I used my middle, and index finger to circle the glass. "I- um"

"Don't stutter it's unflattering" Enzo said as he looked at her with annoyance in his expression

"Mr.De Luca is here."

"Let him in." Enzo said, and she nodded then practically ran away "She's an awful assistant, but her head is just too good."  yeah she's fucking great at that.

"Wait am I just here to keep you from doing something stupid?" Sam asked and Enzo nodded. I assume i'm here as a way to make them actually like the leader of my our mafia. Everyone loves me.

A man in his late forties maybe early fifties came in the room. He had a cigar in his mouth, and he was lighting it. Behind him was a man around my age maybe older. He had nicely cut light brown hair, ocean blue eyes, and possibly the cutest dimples I've seen in my life. He was wearing black dress pants, a white button up, and a black blazer. I couldn't see his arm tattoos but I could see one creeping up his neck, and one on his hand that leads to his arm.