17.Alejandro

His hand slipped around my waist as he swayed me to the flow of the music. "You look so good in the moon light baby" I chuckled as I turned around and my eyes met his. 

"You look so good all the time"

He smirked "I know." his hand went to my hair and he pulled me in for a soft kiss "God I could kiss you all fucking day"

I pulled him in for a hug, my head resting on his shoulder "Kiss me as much as you want. I love it" I smiled as he continued to sway me in the kitchen. We laughed as we accidentally bumped into things yet continued what we were doing. "I'm so glad you're here with me Gray."

"I'll be with you anywhere Ale"

I woke up with my heart pounding and a smile on my face which slowly disappeared as I registered what was happening "Fuck fuck fuck." I said as I buried my face in the pillow "Fucking fuck."

...

There was a knock on my office door "Come in!" I yelled as I finished typing an email. 

"salut bébé. Je vous manque?" Gray said as he smirked and pushed off the door frame. 

"I did miss you but I'm starting to miss the quiet already. I was able to hear my thoughts for once." we both chuckled. He walked to the side of my desk and leaned over "What did you get me?"

"What makes you think I got you something?" I pointed to the bag in his hand "Fair enough." he sat up "Here."

I grabbed the bag from his hand and immediately started to throw away the tissue paper. There was two boxes inside. One was my scent of cologne and the other was a scent I didn't know "Oh my god thank you! What's this one?"

"Mine. So next time you miss me you can smell me" I smiled and put the box down. 

I got up to hug him "Thank you Gray. Since I didn't get you a gift, weekly hang out on me where do you want to go?"

"Well you still own me the matching rings from your fight but until then how about you pay for my drinks at a bar tonight?"

I nodded "Fair enough" I quoted him from earlier "I'll pick you up at 8"

...

Gray and I walked into a loud bar around nine. I had to wait for him to finish getting ready but I sat on his bed and watched TV while waiting. We walked over to the bar and I ordered two whiskeys. "So how was France?" I asked 

He shrugged as he sipped "It was fine. We narrowed it down to two houses Enzo loved. He wants to go back but it's so tiring. If I ever fall in love I'm just moving in with them this whole house buying process is harder than my dick" I chuckled. 

"Got it you can move in as soon as Matteo moves out" I said and he got close to me 

"You think I'm in love with you?" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer 

"Who's not?"

He bit his lip and leaned down to my ear "I'll pack my bags" he let go and I lost breath for a moment but cleared my throat to quickly recover from whatever that was. "Anyway" he started "Let's find me a hook up."

Oh. "You want me to be your wingman?"

He shook his head "Just help me find someone to hit on." I can't even say it's odd to see him flirt with someone else because it's really not but something about it now makes me uneasy. 

"Yeah okay. Just a one night?" I asked as I turned to the bar and signaled I wanted another drink 

"I don't know." he turned as well "I think maybe more. Not that I'll find someone at a bar but I guess it's a start"

"Oh."

"Problem"

"No." I shook my head. "Let's do this" I turned to face the crowd and started scanning. There was a few people who looked like Grays type. Hot. I immediately scanned past them. 

"What about that guy?" he nodded to a guy at a table off to the side with a few friends. He was built nicely and his hair was slightly longer than his shoulders. It was dark black opposite of mine and from what I could tell he's taller. Taller than me. 

"Are you sure?"

"I mean he's hot. Clearly gay." I chuckled 

"I'll wait here for when you decide I'm always going to be the better option" he smiled and downed his drink. I watched as he walked over to the man. My eyes narrowed and I sipped my drink. 

"Hi-" some girl said to me

"Sorry I'm here with someone" I said without turning my head and she walked away. Gray smiled at the man and sat down. I  gripped my glass. 

...

Gray and the guy had been talking for an hour and a half and I watched the whole time. Each time they touched each other my jaw clenched. How could he be so fucking coupley with me and then go and flirt with someone else while I'm here. 

He walked back over to me and I relaxed a little and smiled "Hey" he said 

"So what's wrong with him?"

"Nothing actually. Are you okay if I go home with him?" I looked at him silently for a moment 

"Have fun"

"You sure?"

"It's not like we're dating" he nodded 

"I'll call you in the morning"

"No have fun with your new play thing I'll see you later." I grabbed my jacket from the chair and pushed past him. 

Fucking hell.