13.Alejandro

"Hey Elena!" I yelled from my office. She walked in with a sour face and I looked confused "Can you get me the steller file please?"

"Sure" she said in an aggressive tone. She walked out and came back in moments later "Here" she through it to my desk and started to walk out.

"Elena." I said sternly and she turned around. I saw a slight eye roll "You realize i'm your boss correct? I write your checks"

"Sorry sir." she seemed so out of it

"Is everything okay?"

"Just a bad date is all. I apologize for my behaviour Mr.DeLuca."

I nodded "Take the day off but if you ever give me this attitude again I won't be so concerned about why okay?"

"Okay. Thank you sir!" she walked out quickly. I've never had a problem with my staff having attitude and I know most people in my line of work would have fired her or worse but I have a soft spot for relationships.

My phone started to ring and I looked over to see Bella was calling me. She was at our family house right now to hang out with Matteo.

"Hi Bell!" I said cheerfully

"Hey hey Ale! So quick question"

"Say no or i'll kill you" I heard Matteo yell in the back. I could tell Bella had shoved him because he also yelled 'ow'

"So can Gray come to family dinner tonight? Enzo wants to see him"

"Ale please! The man is cruel to me. He calls me short!" Matteo yelled again.

I chuckled. I love my siblings. "He can come!" I heard an excited yes from Bella and a groan from Matteo. Matteo loved Gray and Gray loved him back but they will never admit it "I'll see you guys tonight I have work to do. I love you"

"Love you to Ale." there was a pause "Say it bitch"

"Yeah whatever love you too Ale" Matteo said and I chuckled again.

...

I walked into the house and heard arguing from the kitchen. I took a deep breath knowing big brother mode was going to have to kick in and I was going to have to scold the children.

"You can't just add whatever you want to the recipe bitch! You're gonna fuck it up!" Bella yelled at Matteo.

"It's going to get fucked up one way or another when you burn it dumb ass. Thank god you're hot because you could never be a house wife"

"Aw you think i'm hot thanks Mat!"

"We'll of course whatever you're using for your skin is working"

"You're hairs been looking great have you been parting it differently?"

"We'll actually-" I cleared my throat and they looked over at me

"Ale!!" Bella shouted and she ran over to hug me and I hugged her back

"I missed you kiddo"

"I miss you too old man. It's so good to see you."  I let go of her

"So is everything okay in here?"

"Perfect" they both said

"Enzo you didn't feel the need to stop them from arguing?" Enzo had been sitting on the counter on his phone