27. Alejandro

Gray quickly wrapped an arm around my waist picking me up off the counter. His other arm went under my legs for support. "You're sure?" he said as he looked up at me

"Gray i'm sure if you don't fuck me i'm going to lose my mind" he smirked as he leaned in for a kiss. My hands went back to his hair and we stayed like this for a moment. He finally lifted his head and rushed to the bedroom.

When we walked in his slowly put me down on the bed "Don't be soft." I blurted out as he settled between my legs.

"And who are you to tell me what to do? I own this body baby." I stiffened and he chuckled "To make up for earlier i'll be nice and fuck you how you want."

"Please daddy" I said between heavy breaths. He wasn't even fucking me yet and I was breathing like i forgot how to.

He undid my slacks and pulled them off of me. He looked at my cock which was very clearly hard against my boxers. He licked his lips. He placed his palm over the cloth but didn't move "Does the idea of being fucked rough make my baby hard?"

"Yes." I licked my lips as well, eyeing his hand. He pulled down my boxers now. His hand wrapped around me and he pumped a few times. "I need you daddy"

"That's right baby. Soon enough you won't be able to cum without my cock inside of you or my mouth on you. I'm going to ruin you."

I couldn't wait any longer I needed him so bad. I reached my hand out to grab his cock but he pinned my hands above my head. "You want my cock?"

"Yes daddy"

"Open your mouth." I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. he moved on the bed so he was above me. He slapped my tongue with his cock. "Take it." my mouth closed around him. I moved my head as far down on him as i could but because I was pinned I couldn't get enough of him.

He took his free hand and put it on my neck to hold my head still. He was using me for his pleasure and it was so hot. He pulled out and I took a deep breath but before I could even speak he began to face fuck me. He was controlling my head so that i would meet his thrusts.

His dick was hitting the back of my throat each time and he moaned every time I chocked. "Such a good play thing for me baby" I whimpered as my dick twitched. I needed him to touch me so badly.

After a few more thrusts he pulled his cock away. My head jerked trying to get him back. He moved down the bed and flipped me over so i was on all fours. He got off the bed for a moment and I watched as he grabbed something from his bag.

He pulled out lube and I chuckled "You just knew i'd want this?"

"No but it doesn't hurt to be ready." He walked back to the bed and positioned himself behind me. I heard the zipper of his jeans and then I heard the clothing hit the floor. he rubbed my back as he kissed the lower part of it. He started to kiss my thighs as well.

"Daddy" I whimpered. His hand made its way to my dick and pumped roughly. I let out a moan as my head fell. It felt so good to have him touch me. After a minute he took his hand away "What-"

"Don't." I shut up "Thank me for even touching you."

"Thank you daddy" I turned my head and he smiled.

He opened the bottle of lube and I saw him squirt some on his fingers. He spread me and I winced as the cold gel made its way onto me. His finger dipped into me and I moaned. He quickly added a second finger. My body jerked.

It had been awhile I almost forgot the feeling "You're so fucking tight I have no idea how i'm going to fit in you baby." I started to rock my hips to get more of his fingers "But you can take it can't you"

"I can" he kissed my back again

"So fucking good" he pulled his fingers out and grabbed my jaw. He turned my head so I was looking at him "I want you to watch me fuck you." I nodded and he smiled. he moved his hand from my neck to my hand, holding onto it "I know you can take it but if it's too much use the safe word i'll switch to my fingers"

"Okay" I whispered. He nodded and dropped my hand.

"Go ahead and start rubbing yourself. But don't fucking look away." I did as he said instantly and wrapped a hand around my cock. I didn't hesitate to pump quickly. I was still so horny from this morning.

He lined his cock up with my hole. I wanted to close my eyes but didn't. Slowly he pushed himself into me. I instantly moaned. He definitely stretched me out but it felt so good. "Fu-fuck"

"Does this feel good baby"

"Yes." i bit my lip "more" he chuckled and slowly put more of himself in me

"This is only half of me." my eyes widened. I felt so full already "This poor fucking ass." without warning his hand came down hard and he shoved the rest of himself in me. It took everything in me not to full collapse right there.

"Fuck! Daddy please fuck me" he started to move in and out quickly

He was so rough with his thrusts it felt like he was slapping my thighs "You're taking me so fucking well baby." he slapped my ass again definitely leaving a mark that will bruise "You're so good letting me stretch and bruise you."

My hand worked faster. His eyes met mine and they were filled with so much dominance as he fucked me harder. My hand worked on my cock as he continued to fuck me

After a while my body started to get tired especially my arms from holding me up. I had become a whimpering mess and I was so fucking close. "I want you to fucking cry on my cock baby."

There were tears in my eyes but I wasn't about to cry. "Please daddy"

""Does my baby want to come?"

"Yes! So bad"

"Not till you're fucking crying" he spanked me again. My dick was twitching and I needed to cum. I couldn't keep rubbing myself and getting fucked. I wouldn't be able to hold back. As i started to take my hand off Gray spanked me twice more "don't even think about it."

His voice made me shake. It only brought me closer to the edge. I didn't dare look away but watching him fuck me made the ache even worse. Finally I felt the tears start to flow and my body start to give in. There was no way I could have stopped myself much longer "Cum Ale."

He didn't have to tell me twice. Within seconds I was making a mess all over the sheets as three or four tears came down my cheek. Quickly after I came Gray started to falter with his thrusts.

He fucked me while he came inside of me. After a few moments of it he stilled and caught his breath. We were still holding eye contact as he pulled out. His body moved to lay on the bed and he pulled me close. Thank god because my arms were giving out I had been like that for a long time.

I knew if Gray wanted to he would have gone much longer and multiple times. "You did so good for me Ale" he kissed my lips and then my forehead "How are you feeling?"

"So good." he smiled against my forehead

"I'm glad." he started to rub my shoulder and my eyes closed. He quickly moved off the bed and lifted me up "Let's go shower then we can watch movies and i'll rub your back okay?"

"That sounds really fucking good to me."