8.Grayson

A/N TRIGGER WARNING GORE AND VIOLENCE AND MENTION OF ABUSE SUMMARY OF THIS CHAPTER AT THE START OF THE NEXT.

I walked into the dimly lit room. In the middle, strapped to a chair, is a man facing away from me. He's breathing heavily. I clenched my jaw as my heart started to beat rapidly. I walked closer to him and kicked the chair around. He tilted his head up till his eyes met mine. I froze "Little Grayson Knight." he said quietly I shrugged my jacket off not giving him any kind of reaction "Not so little anymore."

I placed my knife at his throat and dragged it down to his chest. I cut but not too deep. He winced and his head rolled back "You look like her." I titled the knife till the blade broke skin. "You're like a clone of her, but without the innocent eyes." I took the knife out, and pushed it back in deeper. I pulled back my fist then quickly connected it to his jaw. His mouth fell open and blood came out.  "T-those gorgeous innocent eyes." I took my knife out of him.

"Fuck!" I yelled "Keep talking and I will rip out your teeth one by one." he gulped 

"What happened to the boy that would run to the corner anytime one of us tried to get near him. You're a leader now?"

"A damn good one if you're the one in the chair."

He spat on me so I pulled on his hair and made a small slice on his throat. I pushed his head down and it met my knee. His head fell to the side and he screamed "Fucking hell!" I smiled "You- you used to cry to Enzo anytime your daddy would give you a beating." he chuckled "So fucking scared of anyone who touched you."

"Things change. People fear me now."

"How is your dad by the way? Still paying his debts? Still fucking whores left and right? Still using that one knife on you?" 

I placed one of his fingers on the table. He closed his eye as my knife came down on it. Blood poured out quickly as the finger fell to the ground. The blood made the K.M.K on the knife disappeared. Kai Miles Knight. "He's dead. Murdered." the man was crying. Breathing heavily 

"Look at you. Little orphan boy made something of himself. Gotta say that's a real step up from crying for your dead mommy." 

"She is dead because you killed her!" I yelled 

"You're dad got her killed! I just did my work!"

"Your work took everything from me!" I yelled as I continuously cut into him

"Your whore mother never got to protect you and you never got to protect her and your lying scumbag father used you both. I'm not the reason behind any of this."

No one fucking talks about my mother like that. I got real calm and close to him "No one can talk about my mother and get away from it. I'm going to kill you then i'm going to send that fucking finger to your mother and let her know she's next. After that i'm coming for anyone who was there the day my mother was killed."

"You're sick Grayson. No one in their right minds says shit like that or smiles while doing shit like this." It occurred to me when he said that that I had been smiling the whole time 

"Just happy to be getting revenge."