23.Alejandro

As soon as we walked through the door Grays lips were on my neck making hickeys. I had my hands in his hair tugging at it. I knew he loved having his hair pulled. Once the bitting on my neck slowed and his hands started to roam further down I flipped us and surprisingly he allowed it. 

In the past few days since he sucked my dick I was getting more used to him being dominant when we were making out and such but he enjoyed letting me think I have control and then taking it from me when I least expected it. I was careful now not to think I had too much power. 

I lifted Grays shirt to just below his belly button and I lowered my body down so my legs straddled his and my face could lower to his cock or lower stomach. I looked up at him submissively "What do you want baby?"

His tone displayed so much confidence he knew he had control again. "I want to give you hickeys"

"Ask daddy what you want to ask" I eyed him up and down 

"Can I take your pants off daddy?" he nodded and I took his jeans off quickly. My lips attached to his abdomen as I sucked harshly. His hands threaded in my hair and he pushed lightly on my head

"Fuck I can't wait to do this to you while you're a mess on my dick."  my breath hitched and he chuckled when he noticed. I continued to place hickeys all over his v-line and abdomen. I placed four noticeable ones that marked him as mine. 

I smirked realizing how close it was to his dick. He may be in control but I owned that fucking dick. No one was going to touch it except me. Gray fisted the collar on my shirt and pulled me up to be face to face with him. He kissed me roughly as he pulled my shirt off completely and tossed it to the side.

"Do you think you can take my cock in that pretty fucking mouth of yours today baby?" I nodded. He slapped my face semi lightly. It stung a bit but I felt myself harden.  I loved inflicting pain on the people I fucked but I'm now learning I like taking it. "Words"

"Yes I can take it" he smiled 

"Good boy." he sat up and moved me off of him so he could turn to the edge of the bed. "Kneel" I quickly got off the bed and kneeled in front of him. My head was down a little but my eyes were looking up at him. My hands on my thighs and my thighs spread. He looked confused how I knew how to do that.

"You forget I'm usually the one telling people to do this"

He smiled "I'd love to fucking see that." he kissed my forehead "Take you clothes off baby" I did as he said and then when back to kneeling in front of him. "Go ahead and take daddy's cock out" I pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang up. 

My eyes widened and it must have been very noticeably because he lifted my chin "It's okay if you can't take it all. Like I said we'll work on it. I don't expect anything crazy from you baby"

He was almost as big as me. I was definitely nervous but I knew I was safe with him and he truly wouldn't be upset or make fun of me if I couldn't take him right away "I can take it."

He chuckled "Sure you can. My good slut." I pumped him a few times and went to put him in my mouth but he stopped me "Before you do that do you remember the safe word"

"Yes daddy." 

"Good. I'm only going to let you off me a few times so if at any point its too much tap my thigh twice okay?"

"Okay."

"Well then. Don't just stare like a whore. Take it." I licked my lips giving myself a moment to prepare before I swirled my tongue around him. I looked up and I knew he wanted to destroy my mouth but he was being careful right now. 

I started to bob my head up and down and taking more of him. He watched me intensely not yet putting his hands on me. After a minute I moved my head up for air but I continued to pump. "Pathetic you can't even take my cock for longer than a minute" I put my mouth back on him determined to take more and for longer.

This time his hands made their way to my hair. After he realized I was allowing him all the control of my head he showed no mercy. He shoved me all the way down his cock. I chocked on him. Spit came out of the corner of my mouth and my eyes became watery. 

Although this was not unfamiliar it had been long enough that I forgot a lot of the feelings. My throat was tight around him as he fucked himself using my mouth. He let me up for a quick breath but immediately shoved me back down. This time he was not as rough on my head but he did buck his hips sending him further down my throat. 

My hands went to his thighs for balance. "You're so fucking pretty for me baby. Taking me like a good boy." my dick twitched "Since you're so good why don't you got ahead and touch yourself baby. Let me see how good you are at pleasuring yourself." 

I was hard as a fucking rock and him saying that did not help. As I continued to be a mess on his cock I started to pump mine. I wrapped a tight hand around myself and started slowly. When I noticed him watching my movements I quickened the pace to match his movements with my head.

He let out a groan that made me twitch again. My eyes were so watery because of the chocking "Cry for me baby. Cry on my cock"  I closed my eyes tight a single tear escaping. "So fucking pretty for me"

My dick twitched in my hand. He pulled me off of him the first time in minutes "C-can I come daddy?"

"Cum on you stomach baby" before I could reply he shoved me back onto his cock. That was enough to send me over the edge because I came moments later. As he watched me cum his dick twitch and I felt his cum going down my throat. I didn't have a choice but to swallow he was so far back. He pulled out almost immediately after. 

I set my head on his thigh and breathed heavily. Fuck my throat hurt but it felt so good. "You did so well Ale. I'm so proud." I smiled and kissed his lips 

"Thank you."

"For what? I should be thanking you" he chuckled 

"I know you wanted to be rougher. This was good though."

"It was better than good I promise." he smiled and kissed my lips again "Come on let's go shower"