11

The next week went by in a blur. You found yourself happier and healthier than you had been in at least 5 years. You stayed in your room most days, but Napoléon would take you around the grounds occasionally.

By the next week, it was Christmas, and the palace was decorated for it. There was a large evergreen in the front room decorated with popcorn on strings and little gold stars. You had brought Étiennette down to see it, and you had never seen her eyes shine so bright. It made you smile to yourself. You were happy to know her first Christmas would be warm, loving, and safe.

You kissed her check and saw Napoléon out of the corner of your eye. It was Christmas eve already and he smiled at the sight of you. You were wearing a white ankle length dress with lace around the top cut. It was your favorite dress and an early gift from Napoléon, which made it quite special to you. Over the past few weeks, you had regained much of your health. You had been given a haircut, which made you feel more free. Your cheeks were full of color and your eyes had a little more life in them.

Étiennette had also grown a bit. Her hair had been growing and she was starting to look more like you, but with her father's eyes. You had been trying to forget about your former husband, Clement, but it was still hard, even when you were sleeping next to the most powerful man in France.

The thought haunted you at times because he was still, by law, your husband. Though you two couldn't be farther apart and he didn't seem to give a damn about you, and truthfully, you didn't either. One day you'd ask Napoléon if he could grant you a divorce. It was still illegal in France for a wife to divorce her husband but if you got permission from him, you knew no one could object.

But for now you didn't think of those dreadful things, instead, you ran to Napoléon, holding your daughter in your other arm. He kissed you and you blushed. No one outside the palace knew about you two, and the maids who had caught on thought you were just another mistress of his, which you were also worried about, but you'd take being a mistress over going back to your husband any day.

"How are you, my cherie? I hope you like the decorations, my love." Napoléon said, hugging you and kissing Étiennette who smiled up at him. She had been taking a particular liking to him, you wondered if she saw him as her father.

"Oh yes, it's lovely." You said, your cheeks red with happiness. It was so safe inside the palace and at moments like this, you felt like nothing in life could ever go wrong again.

Napoléon hadn't told you, or really anyone, but he had dismissed all his other mistresses. He had grown tired of their pleas anyway, due to how much of his free time he was spending with you. And on another note, he had other feelings for you, feelings he had only felt for one other woman in his life, though you weren't much like her at all.

He had told his brother, Lucien, about his genuine feelings for y/n, and he looked at him like he was out of his mind. He had never known his older brother to get attached to one of his mistresses, but you were different from the others, he had told Lucien.

"Napoléon, this, this is a bad idea. She's a peasant girl from Normandy with no royal blood in her, or even decent wealth. What happens if you legitimately fall in love with her? There's a beautiful Austrian princess named Marie who would be a perfect match for the Empire." Lucien had said one night while discussing Portugal and the conversation turned towards an heir.

"Yes, yes, I've heard of her. She seems quite bland to be frank with you. And anyway, y/n is young and already has a daughter. I'm sure she could bear me a son." Napoléon said in response, his tone tense and firm.

"If you like this girl so much, why don't you just give her to Jérôme? He needs a wife and she would be more suitable, even if she is poor, or just keep her as a side mistress. She's so quiet, she wouldn't be able to take the position as Empress." Lucien restated, getting angry at his brother for seeming to not care about the future of France.

"Give me some time to fall in love with her. You know how Joséphine broke my heart. If you wish to keep going on, I ask you to leave." Napoléon said, anger heavy in his voice, trying to keep his cool.

Lucien stormed off in fury. He couldn't believe his brother was falling for some poor single mother from Normandy. What did she offer? What was better than an alliance with Austria? He didn't know what had gotten into his brother, though he suspected it dealt with that old hag he loved, Joséphine, his ex wife. He hadn't gotten over her, even though she was a whore who couldn't produce an heir. Perhaps he was trying to replace her? He couldn't tell.

Though Napoléon snapped out of it when you asked him if he was full at the end of dinner that Christmas eve. He nodded yes and got up. You followed suit, with a sleeping Étiennette in your arms. He led you into his room where you slept and you placed your little one in her crib, kissing her forehead as she rocked gently.

You looked over at Napoléon, he seemed to have a small smile on his face, a mischievous one at that. You knew what he wanted and you blushed at him.

"Well, we'll have to be quiet." You said in barely above a whisper, nodding to a sleeping Étiennette. "Be gentle as well." You added on. This was only your second time doing this with him.

He nodded and began kissing you passionately. He pushed you to the left wall across from Étiennette and began to lift your legs up around him. You felt your private area getting wetter and he took his free hand and began to move it up your dress skirt until you gave a small, happy squeak as he threw off your panties.

You began to rub up and down his jacket, which he always wore, kissing him, you threw it off as he began working his fingers on your clit and your dress hem. Adrenaline pumping through your veins, you unhooked his shirt, his chest puffing up. He got a hold of the back of your dress and unhooked it, revealing your bra and stockings.

As he undid your bralet, you began on his pants. You could tell he was excited to finally get ahold of you, his erection was tight and bulging underneath his underwear. He took off your bralet to reveal 2 hard protruding nipples.

He moved you off the wall and into an odd position. You were leaning over the bed with your ass in the air while standing on your feet. You'd never done a position like this, not even in your nearly 5 years of having sex. You felt so vulnerable but yet so loved like this. Your ass out for anyone to see, your tits hard, and dressed only in your stockings, with your vagina getting wetter by the second.

You felt Napoléon behind you and turned around and took off his underwear in a split second. His hard as a rock penis sprang out beneath it. You smiled at him, he was ready to give you the pounding you so wanted and needed.

He slapped your ass playfully and you turned around, sticking your ass out for him to use in any way he wanted. He smacked it again, this time a little harder and laughed, but still remembered his promise to be gentle. You turned your head around to see him stroking his cock. It was bigger than last time and fuller, you wondered what it'd feel like, but luckily you didn't have to wait for an answer.

He gently pushed it into your dripping, wet vagina, slowly and gently. Your eyes rolled back a bit. He was so much harder than last time...

At this, he took his right hand and began to work on your clit, you were wetter than ever and wanted to combust, and this was barely the beginning of it. After a while, you felt him slowly push back and into you again. He kept up a smooth rhythm and kept flicking your engorged clit.

"G-go, go harder!" You said to him in an exhausted tone. You were on the edge cumming and were basically a puddle of water at this point. Your tits had spilled a little milk and Napoléon sped up, his cock hitting your g-spot, and with a whimper, and shaking legs, you came. Your ass was still high in the air, though shaking, and Napoléon kept ramming you.

"Good girl!" He said, slapping your ass. You laughed, this one of the few times that sex was ever fun. "I'm about to cum, so be ready for me to shove my cock in your asshole." He said. You'd never had a dick in your ass in all your marriage, but you were willing to try it. It sounded fun to have his big dick in your tiny asshole.

To your surprise, he pulled out and rammed himself into your tiny tight asshole and you squealed. He was too big for your poor little bitty asshole but you didn't care. In a few seconds, his hot load of cum filled you up.

"Ahh, you have a wonderful ass, love!" He said, smacking it hard this time. You smiled as he pulled out. It felt wonderful to be loved.