15

TW: Sexual Assulat warning.

Your eyes fluttered open. It was pitch dark and you couldn't feel your legs. For a second you wondered if you were dead, and that you were at a middle place between the Earth and heaven until you heard a quiet voice say, "y/n? You okay."

"Hmm?" You muttered, it was all you could say, your arms were sore. A flickering light entered and you could make out the lines of Napoléon's face. Putting the light down, he took your hand and kissed your forehead, which you now noticed was throbbing.

"Wh-what's going on?" You asked in a grogging tone, trying to sit up, Napoléon pushed you gently back, shushing you like an upset child.

"Do not worry about it. We've taken Portugal for ourselves. You're safe. The man who questioned you knock you out and seems to have anally sexually assulated you." He said in a quiet voice, keeping you calm. You started crying. You knew this was an awful horrible idea and you were correct. Everything was going so well and for the second time you'd been raped. Your sobs were uncontrollable and loud.

It took an hour to calm you down and still then you were still crying in silence. It turned out you'd been out for nearly a day and were in Lisbon. Napoléon told you Portugal surrendered at once but there happened to be some rebellion in Vila Real.

"I came the second I got the letters my dear. The man who did this to you has been hanged along with the rest of his army. Nothing will harm you with me around, I promise to stay with you for the rest of the journey, my cherie." Napoléon said, getting into bed with you. You cuddled next to him and he held you. It took a while to fall asleep, but he kept petting your hair and rubbing your back, and you fell asleep on his chest.

***

The next few weeks were quiet and calm, without much notice. You stayed by Napoléon's side the whole time, making you feel safe and loved. Your favorite thing about being his lover was sleeping next to him. Though for a while you two had stopped having sex, Napoléon knew it was hard to make love after being assaulted two times, though you did miss it at times, he knew how to please a woman.

Napoléon had a portrait of you done as well. It was small and had you sitting under a tree that was in blossom while you were wearing a pale green dress and you were smiling without showing your teeth. He had put it in the pocket of his greencoat, he always wanted to keep you close to him. Lisbon turned out to be a beautiful city, quite different from Paris. The seaside of Portugal was wonderful, almost like Normandy, just warmer. The British were in a fit over Napoléon taking Portugal and America was still remaining neutral which seemed to anger him. After all, he had sold them the majority of their land and fought for them against England, and the best they did was remain neutral.

Other than that, you had little to worry about, other than your baby girl of course. You couldn't help it, it was a mother's instinct to care about her baby. You knew that on the 10th of April you'd be headed back to Paris and you'd spend all the time in the world with her but still, you had a gut feeling something horrible was about to take place.

Napoléon would always reassure you, saying she was healthy and safe, and no harm could hurt her in the palace. You didn't protest, he was most likely right after all and Étiennette was most likely sleeping in her crib quietly, only having sweet dreams. Though you missed breastfeeding her much, your breasts had stopped producing milk nearly due to not feeding her, which was fine, she was going to start teething soon anyway.

One night, as you cuddled into bed, waiting for your love, you had the sudden urge to make love, which wasn't a normal feeling for you. Usually it was Napoléon who had the late night sex drive, though as of lately he had been keeping his hands off you sexually, at least. You knew it was wrong to have urges, but you couldn't help it. You loved him so much, surely it wasn't wrong to yearn for your lover, even if he wasn't your husband, even when you were married you never had urges, but this was different.

Napoléon came in a while later and you turned away a bit, blushing. You felt a warm feeling between your legs you had when you two had sex. Napoléon climbed into bed with you and you pulled your arms around him, kissing him.

"Flirty tonight, aren't we?" He said in a sexy tone, knowing what you wanted. You almost laughed and blushed crimson, his hand finding its way around your waist and around your breasts.

"You want to...?" He asked, trailing off. You nodded and kissed him more passionately. He smiled and laughed, you were being more assertive than usual with what you wanted. Napoléon ran his fingers through your elbow length hair, his other hand rubbing over your nightgown, fiddling with the hem of it. You felt a jolt of shock go through you, your chatte was wet and you couldn't wait for him to baiser you in love.

He took off your nightdress, squishing your thighs as he went near your ass. He could see your wetness and smiled, you were desireful for him. You kissed him again and undid his pants, his penis could be outlined, making you giggle, you were lightheaded. As he counitied you to run through your hair and kiss you, you took off his nightshirt and rubbed over his chest. He was warm and soft and somewhat chubby, which you loved.

He squished your breasts, making you laugh, your nipples were hard and sensitive. As you ran your hands through his thick dark brown, almost black hair, he took off your bralet, exposing your breasts and large, protruding nipples. He kissed them, taking his hands to your underwear, rubbing your wet chatte as he went. You shuddered, his fingers felt wonderful in your wet, soaking, private area.

He took it off gently, the cool air rushing on your clit, which was throbbing with blood at this point. Napoléon took you by the legs and pulled you down onto the bed, making you squirm and laugh, you didn't know what he was doing but you liked it. Kissing your thighs, he opened them gently and you smiled and looked up at the ceiling. Looking back down at him, he looked like a hungry wolf about to attack its prey. His head was between your legs and his mouth suddenly began to suckle at your thigh, near to your chatte.

You laughed and at that instance you felt his lips touch your pubic hair and then move down slowly and begin to suck your labia. You shuddered and ruffled up around the duvet, your hands gripping the sheets. His hand found it's way up your area and pinched your clit. You felt on the edge of orgaism but upon seeing this, Napoléon stopped pinching your clit and moved down lower, putting in two fingers in your wet, dripping, hole. He moved in and out, adding another finger and licking your labia. He put in another finger, stretching your poor hole and making you gasp. Just when you were about to climax, Napoléon pulled out and took off his undergarment, springing forth his erect penis with dripping precum.

Smiling, he put it in and got on top of you. He breathed heavily and he thrust into you, making you squeal in delight. His penis was wonderful, going in deeper than ever, his balls hitting your ass. He kissed you in passion, squeezing your boobs as he became faster. He took his free hand and rubbed it into your chatte, making you moan in pleasure. Before you could say anything you came, clamping your legs tight around him. Napoléon moaned something in Italian and kept going, giving you no break. He came inside you, giving you a second orgasm, making you scream in pleasure.

As he was about to pull out, you stopped him, asking him to stay inside your poor, abused pussy, which he applied to, muttering, 'cum whore' under his breath, making you smile. His load of hot cum felt wonderful in your tight yet stretched pussy. If this made you a cum whore, you'd happily be one forever, being filled over and over again, night and day as he fucked you without a care in the world, feritzling you.

It wasn't long until you fell asleep, naked and exhausted, kissing Napoléon. Little did you know what awaited you in the morning.