Similarities Between The Old and The New

The next day at work, your first priority was to talk to Bonnie about his crush. Looking over, you saw that he wasn't on stage. That's one place he could be crossed off of your list. Luckily, since it was so early the place wasn't so crowded that you couldn't move like it usually was around the afternoon. You looked around a bit, checking Pirate's Cove, the prize counter and the kitchen where you ran into the Chicas. They appeared to be making some food since the chef isn't in yet for whatever reason. You suspected that he probably quit due to the extreme workload he must've had. Good thing that Withered Chica and Toy Chica seem to be able to cook.

"Hey guys!" You greeted them, finally making your presence known. "Hey [name]," Toy Chica greeted back while Withered Chica tried her best to wave. "Oh, yeah, sorry for hurting your eye yesterday," Toy Chica apologized half-assedly. You waved it off, telling her it was okay. Before you got sidetracked, you made sure to ask where Toy Bonnie was. "Oh, him? I'm pretty sure he's hiding out in the boys bathroom," She answered, turning back around to help Withered Chica stabilize a pan in the hole where her hands used to be connected to. "He's been freaking out ever since I told him that Fred straight up refused to answer if he had a crush on him or not," She tacked on, tying a wire around the handle of the pan while Withered Chica tried her best not to twitch accidentally.

Suddenly, Withered Chica's staticy, broken voice filled the room. "If I had ta guess, Fred probably does like 'im. That's exactly what happened with my Freddy when Foxy and I asked 'im if he had feelins for Bonnie," She informed us, her southern accent exactly like you remembered it. Toy Chica just shrugged. You thanked both of them for their intro, and walked back into the hallway. You made your way towards the men's bathrooms, walking inside to see Bonnie staring at himself in the mirror. You walked carefully over to him, he didn't seem to have noticed you yet.

"Um, Bonnie?" You called out his name, causing him to look over at you. He immediately ran over to you, hugging you tightly. "OH THE HORROR!" He dramatically gasped, before grabbing you by the shoulders and shoving you his arms length away from him. "HE DIDN'T ANSWER HER! HE DIDN'T ANSWER TCHI HE HATES ME [Name] HE HATES MEEE!" He cried, shaking you aggressively. You yelped, grabbing onto Bonnie. "Calm down!" You screeched, making Bonnie stop finally.

"Jesus Bonnie! He doesn't hate you, what if he was just embarrassed or something?" You tried to ease his anxiety, causing him to scoff and cross his arms. "I know he does! Why wouldn't he answer her? She's his best friend!" He argued back, thinking that he probably one-upped you. You rolled your eyes, "Y'know Withered Chica said her Freddy did the same thing when she and Foxy asked her if he liked Withered Bonnie," you retorted, watching his face expression shift from snarky to somewhat shocked.

"That just gave me an idea!" He exclaimed, "I'll ask old Bonnie what happened between him and Freddy! Thanks [Name]!" He thanked, running out of the bathrooms leaving you standing there. You blankly stared where he was once staring, before turning on your heel and walking out. Being honest, you didn't know that the Withered Freddy and Bonnie were dating but you were happy for them nonetheless. You made your way down to the main party area, looking at the already pretty big crowd that had formed. You wondered why there were already so many kids here, it was only Tuesday, didn't these kids have school or something?

Suddenly, you saw William walking up to you in your peripheral vision. Oh, yeah, you had almost forgotten that your boss was attractive. You looked over in his direction as he approached, he smiled at you and started walking over faster now that he knew you had seen him. "Goodmorning!" He greeted, and you just waved shyly back. "So, I already have some people looking to fill the new engineering position, but I want you to look through their resumes with me so that you can pick someone who you feel is the best option to help!" He explained, you were barely paying attention though. You were more focused on how smooth his voice was. You could listen to him talk for days, he should make like a podcast where he just talks you'd work for free if he did that.

"So, I was hoping you'd be able to stay after tonight and go through the resumes with me! Henry will be there too, since he's the co-owner and all, so it'd be a good opportunity to meet him!" He finished. You snapped back into reality when he mentioned staying after. "Oh, um, yeah I can do that!" You agreed to staying after, although immediately regretting it as you'd probably have to be close to William while all sweaty. Or near William while he was all sweaty and his white button up was kind of see through in some places... yeah you should stop thinking about that.

William thanked you, and then walked off to go handle what seemed to be a bunch of kids trying to dog pile on top of Freddy. Since he was handling that, you decided to go see if Mangle needed any help before checking on the arcade machines and then withered animatronics. Maneuvering around kids, you were able to get yourself to Kid's Cove, only to see a kid trying to pull off Mangle's arm while she tried to pull him off. You ran over, grabbed the kid by the collar of his shirt, and yanked him off the poor fox. Mangle grunted, adjusting his arm so that it was properly connected. The kid screamed when you let go of the collar, effectively dropping him onto the floor.

"Listen kid, attacking the animatronics like that is an easy way to get banned from this establishment. Now run off," You scolded the kid, causing him to cry and scramble off to go annoy his mother or something. You turned back to Mangle, "Are you okay?" you asked. "I'm fines, that just hurteds a bit," They replied, flexing her arm a bit. You nodded, before walking off to check on the arcades, and maybe stare at William a bit more if you were able to.

Finally, after what seemed like an entire lifetime, Freddy's closed at its usual time of five in the afternoon. You gathered all of your things, making your way to William's office where you were scheduled to meet at. You were anxious, and hoped this would go by fast. Hopefully with the addition of Henry it'd be less awkward. You knocked on the door before entering, seeing two men inside. William was sitting at the desk chair, while who you assumed was Henry sat comfortably on the couch against the right wall. He was brunette, but his hair was a lot lighter than William's. He was tanner than William, and wore black framed glasses.

They looked up at you, both flashing similar smiles. "Hello, [Name]! Come on in,"