Friends with The New Guy

Sorry this took so long again, I'll try and update more but no promises. 

Also my writing style approved again who's suprised!

---

"So you're tellin' me you have an idea to get Freddy to confess?" Toy Chica asked. She was currently sitting on top of one of the many monitors and stereo systems piled up in the corners of the office. Mike nodded his head in confirmation, resting his elbows on the uncomfortable wooden desk.

"Well more like we have a general idea and expect you to come up with the actual plan," You explained, kicking your legs back and forth. You were sitting on top of the desk, out of the way of Michael of course. "Me and Michael are both too stupid to figure it out." You shrugged. Chica laughed, high pitched and admittedly a bit annoying.

"I think I'll be able to come up with something, but I have no clue right now. I'll probably have something by tomorrow and if not, we can probably ask one of the others for ideas. Worst case scenario: we just lock them in a closet until they confess."

"Isn't the whole point of this to get them to come out of the closet?" Michael huffed humorously. You snickered.

"They can come out of the closet when they come out of the closet," Chica retorted, waving her hands dismissively at Michael. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Anyways, what's up with the new guy?" Chica asked suddenly. Michael visibly tensed, causing Chica to raise her eyebrows and look at you for answers.

"Mike's developing a little crush," You chuckled. Michael scoffed and playfully batted at you, hitting your arm.

"I am not developing a crush on Jeremy." Michael puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms. You rolled your eyes.

"You called him cute this morning," You pointed out to the man, moving further back on the desk. You sat criss-cross applesauce on the desk, staring at Michael. Chica gagged.

"Ew. Men are gross," Chica spat, face contorting in disgust. "Women, on the other hand, are goddesses who walk among us," She sighed dreamily, and you immediately knew she was thinking of Mangle.

"Among us." Michael snorted. No one else laughed. You almost did, but you stopped yourself. Chica gave Michael a deadpan stare. From the end of the hallway, the three of you suddenly heard footsteps approaching. You looked down and saw Jeremy round the corner at the end of the hall. You hit Michael's shoulder, causing him to look up in the direction you were looking at. He immediately leaned back in his chair and glanced back at Chica, his lips pressed in a straight line.

"What?" Chica whispered loudly, leaning to look down the hallway. You motioned for her to stop. She looked at you confusedly.

"Jeremy," You whispered over to her. She rolled her eyes.

"Please, it's just a new hire. I'm the one who's supposed to treat him like the next coming of Satan, not you two." She groaned. You sighed.

"Every time we talk it ends in awkward silence or fucking SMALL TALK! It's so embarrassing; it makes me feel awkward!" You whispered back at her. She just shrugged.

"And Michael's excuse?" She asked, looking over at him with both her eyebrows raised. You glanced back at Michael and noticed the blush on his face.

"His excuse is that he's gay." You snorted. Michael batted at you again. Chica chuckled.

"Hey guys," Jeremy said, now standing at the entrance of the office. You jumped and snapped your head to look in his direction, unaware that he was so close.

"Hi, Jeremy." You hesitantly said back. Michael waved, giving a small smile. Chica stood from where she was standing, giving both you and Michael a stern look before turning towards Jeremy. She looked him up and down without words and then walked around him, disappearing down the hallway. Jeremy watched her leave with a confused look.