Oneirophobia

"Hey guys." You greeted the group circled around on Mangle's stage. You were greeted back by a large overlap of voices and smiling faces. Or, well, the animatronics would probably be smiling if they physically were capable of it.

"Hey! There's our favorite engineer!"

"I'm right here, Bonnie." Jeremy narrowed his eyes at the blue bunny. Bonnie just ignored Jeremy. Jeremy rolled his eyes and let the smile reappear on his face. "Did you find anyone to help us?" Jeremy asked.

"A girl, possibly, her name is Doll. Emo girl, Valerie's, girlfriend." You answered, taking a seat in the semi-circle that was formed. Chica brightened up even more at your words.

"They're gay! I should've known." Chica cheered. "Also that's really good. Now we just gotta find a guy." She hummed.

"That offer to pay for a hooker still stands."

"God, Mangle, please no. We're trying to harass the poor guy not...sexually harass the poor guy? I feel like this plan is really bad." Toy Freddy frowned. You shrugged.

"Too late to back out now. Unless you want to be a pussy." Mangle leaned towards Freddy. "A stupid, quivering, pussy little loser." They taunted, pointing an accusatory finger at Freddy. Freddy rolled his eyes and Bonnie slapped Mangle's hand away with a huff.

"I am not a pussy!"

"Yuh-huh."

"Nuh-uh!"

"You're both acting like children." Jeremy spoke up between the two who were bickering back and forth. "Can you two try to be a bit more mature?"

"We're giant sentient robots who are made to appease to young children. We'll be as mature as we want, thank you very much." Mangle crossed their arms over her chest, eyes narrowed.

"Let's just move on." You suggested, sitting down and joining the circle. "So we might have someone for the woman end of this plan, which I am starting to realize has more flaws than previously thought, and now we need someone to complete the male end."

"We should probably just rethink this entire plan, actually." Freddy suggested, shrugging.

"...Honestly? Yeah. Plus, I mean, I am living with him now and have some updates." All eyes are on you now, confused and shocked. You had almost forgotten that you hadn't told anyone the news about you being robbed. "Yeah, it's a long story."

"Well there's only half an hour until closing so you better get a move on." Chica said, leaning towards you. "Because I'm real curious as to why you're now, according to you, living with your boss who we've been scheming about for a week by now."

"Well, it starts with me getting robbed." Everyone looked more confused and shocked. "It's... how do I start? Okay, so, summary of events: I got home and needed to do some laundry, so I tried to do some in my apartment building. The washer was broken so I decided to go to the local laundromat. In my hurry, while I closed my door I didn't really lock it.

I got home, laundry-less as my friend, Vincent, did it for me so I could rest. I get home and my door is open where I left it closed. Naturally, I freak out that someone was in my apartment so I called Michael, and he and William came over to check things out.

Whoever the fuck broke in was gone, but they broke the lock on one of my windows to get in some other time. William decided to let me stay with him while I get it fixed so I'm not in danger or anything. I might even try looking for a new apartment. But, I've been mildly flirtatious with him and he seems to fluster whenever I say anything. He did have a wife in the past, too, from what I've learned.