The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!

Jeremy's head thumped against the wall. He was currently sitting on the floor besides Michael who was resting his head on Jeremy's shoulder as he slept. You looked down at them with a deadpan expression. You had only been waiting maybe 30 minutes and they were acting like it had been 5 hours. Toy Chica and Mangle were talking about something, but you weren't really paying attention to what they were saying. Though you had noticed that they would occasionally lower their voice and whisper over at seemingly nothing, glancing over at you and Jeremy specifically to make sure neither of you were paying attention. You found this behavior odd, as neither of them had ever done something like this before. Suddenly, almost all of you, excluding Michael since he was dead asleep, looked over at the closet as a loud clanging noise came from the inside. Toy Chica snorted, covering her beak with her hand as she stifled laughter as to not alarm Toy Bonnie and Freddy that she, you, and the others were still hanging out right outside the closet. Jeremy looked over at Chica with a confused expression on his face. She snuck walked closer to him, crouching down so that he could hear her whisper, "I think they're kissing or... something," She whispered through giggles. Jeremy looked taken aback.

"Why am I just now realizing that you guys can't actually kiss like people," You asked rhetorically. Mangle smiled, or atleast did a similar action.

"You probably view us as humans even though we're basically anthropomorphic animal robots due to our human-like qualities," Mangle explained, patting you on the back. "Don't worry, you're not the only one who's like that. Most people are," Mangle added on. You shrugged, assuming that they were probably right. Chica stood up, turning to face you and Mangle.

"I'm gonna knock on the door to see what the hells happening and to see if you guys can go home," Chica said. Jeremy looked over at Michael and shook him awake, Michael taking a second to realize he was leaning against Jeremy and jumping back looking flustered. Jeremy whispered over to Michael what was happening, his voice barely audible. Chica approached the door, rapping her knuckles on the door making a loud, sturdy knocking sound. A yelp was heard from behind the door.

"You guys ready to come out, or?" Chica asked, leaning against the door.

"Yes, please," Bonnie replied from behind the door.

"So you two talked it out?" Chica asked, inspecting her nails idly.

"Yes, we did. We talked about our feelings and they are mutual," Freddy said, cutting off Bonnie who was about to speak. Chica nodded in satisfaction, and everyone did a fist pump in celebration of the stupid plan actually working. Chica gripped the door handle, pulling the door open. Freddy and Bonnie exited the closet, Bonnie dusting himself off. Toy Freddy glanced at him, watching him for a moment before clearing his throat and speaking.

"Thank you for uh, helping, I guess?" He said, not entirely sure on how to word his sentence. Chica placed her hands on her hip.

"Any time, Fredrickson," She smiled wickedly. You physically recoiled at the name she used. Michael did the frown people do when they're trying not to smile and laugh and turned his head to look over at Jeremy who was snickering.

"Please never call me that again, thanks," Toy Freddy gagged before grabbing Toy Bonnie's hand. Toy Bonnie jumped and looked over at his new boyfriend, his red cheeks glowing with a dim red light as Freddy and him walked off towards the main stage. Michael pulled himself up, yawning as he stretched. He glanced up at the clock on the wall.

"You guys wanna go get dinner or something?" He asked as Jeremy picked himself up. You nodded.

"Yeah, sure." You said. Mangle pouted at the two of you.

"Leaving so soon?" He said, cocking his head to the side.

"Don't worry, we'll all be back tomorrow, Mangle," Jeremy said with a smile. Mangle cheered up, pulling Chica with her as they walked towards Kid's Cove.