Rehomed

33 hours no sleep speedrun glicthless world record (i need sleeo) (sorry for mistakes)

---

You sat in the back of the car as William drove. Your stuff was packed into the trunk, it was everything you needed to essentially have a long slumber party at the Afton household. Clothes, toothpaste, toothbrush, laptop, chargers, ect. You would miss your nice computer setup and the silence of living alone but it was much, much safer like this so you didn't complain. You felt at ease in William and Michael's company as they chatted idly about unimportant things as they digested the new information you and them were learning. It was obvious you had some type of stalker. One that stole your clothes, your boxers in particular, and didn't seem to mess with anything else. Was this some weird sexual thing? Why would a pervert be after you in the first place? You were overall pretty average looking. Not ugly but nothing to gawk at and steal the panties of either. You had a very close-knit friend group consisting of either literal robots or people who didn't even know your address in the first place (or maybe they were just trying to make you think they didn't know but they really did? William and Michael didn't seem like the types to do such things, did they?) so it could be said that you had no clue who had done such a thing. Maybe it was random. Just some random sex-driven burglary that would've turned bad later had William and Michael not so generously offered up their home to you.

You were grateful for them both that they were here for you during this whole ordeal. You honestly didn't know what you would do without them. You looked down at your phone, you had just finished calming down your frantic family and explaining what would be happening. Your family was still freaked out and worried for you, offering their condolences and thoughts on how insane the whole thing was. You agreed, you still didn't totally understand who did this, or why. You don't believe you had ever led someone on, or even knew someone who would act this insane. You had heard of and seen a few cases on TV where the person who had grown such a dangerous attraction didn't even have a single meaningful interaction with the person. You forgot the name exactly, but knew that there was a delusion disorder about it. Maybe that could explain why someone had gone to such great lengths to bust your window for easier access the next time your door was locked, maybe the person was someone you'd never let in on other terms due to not knowing them. These thoughts and ones similar crowded your mind as you put in your earbuds and tried to drown them out with some music, watching through the window as the car drove by streets you only vaguely remembered from when you had dropped Michael off at his house.

You had originally wanted to drive your own car behind William's, but he suggested it would be better and less hassle to just leave it as he would most likely be driving both you and Michael to work now that you three were temporarily living together. He also suggested that the stalker might realize that you had taken up sanctuary in his house if he had been stalking you long enough to recognize your car. You knew his words were nothing but truth so you went with his plan and left your car behind as the three of you traveled to William and Michael's house. You wondered where you could have met this perpetrator. Had they maybe you met at work? A customer admiring from afar gone wrong? Maybe it was someone in your apartment building, it would explain how they could easily stand around and not really be fully noted in your mind. Oh, it's just the person who lives next door, nothing to worry about, and then blam! You never realized you had a full blown stalker! Then again, maybe you were getting ahead of yourself and it wasn't a stalker at all. Maybe it was a bad prank or dare from a few of the rowdy teenagers you shared an apartment building with. They really didn't see the type though, being mainly respectful to you and other adults in the building since if you decided to you could literally just march a few feet across the hall and tattle to their parents.

The car slowed to a stop. You suddenly became aware of your surroundings again, looking at the house through the window. It was getting darker now, the sun slowly falling under the horizon. In the dusk the color of the house really looked beautiful, a dusky purple that looked almost blue in the right lighting. You realized just how much purple you had been surrounding yourself lately. You had never really realized it before. You found yourself growing fonder of the color and attributing its dark beauty with nostalgia and calmness. You pushed open the car door, stepping out of the car and stretching. Your long day was starting to catch up with you, and your body craved food and sleep. You remembered that you really hadn't had anything to eat in a few hours as your stomach growled uncomfortably. William and Michael exited the car after you, both still quietly contemplating their own theories. Your brain supplied a humorous image of the three of you looking frazzled in a small room with no more but laptops, papers, pen and a large whiteboard that had papers and red string attached to it. You snorted to yourself as you walked around the car, popping the trunk and grabbing your suitcase. "I'll show you to your room then start on dinner, we're all hungry." William stated as he closed the trunk after you had retrieved your suitcase.

"Okay, thanks." You smiled tiredly at the man, suddenly craving his physical attention. You wanted to hold him close as you fell into a dreamless sleep, knowing that you were ultimately safe in his arms and that no harm could be done to you as long as he was there. You followed behind him quietly as he walked up the porch stairs and unlocked the front door so that you, him and Michael could enter.

"Michael, can you begin on some pasta while I show [Name] to his room?" William asked kindly. Michael nodded. He seemed lost in thought about something. William shot him an empathetic look.

"Of course." Michael replied quietly, awkward tension filling the room as William motioned you along through the living room that you two were currently in and down a side hallway that led to a decent sized room with two entrances. As you entered you were hit with the smell of memories. The room looked like it had been up and abandoned one day without warning, no one daring to enter after the owner of the room had left. The bed was neatly set and there were a few toys laying on the floor in front of the closet opposite to the bed, gathering dust.

"It's a bit, hm." William paused to think of a word as he slid his index finger against the side of a dresser-drawer, pushing a layer of dust to the side. "Dusty. I hope you don't mind. I don't want to have to exile you to a couch when we have two, perfectly fine, unused rooms at our disposal. You turned to look at him with a frown as you set your suitcase down.

"I'd sleep on the couch if it meant you were less upset about this." You muttered quietly before thinking. He was trying to show the cheerful disposition you had seen every day at work as he attended to guests and the like. After seeing him earlier, though, a broken husk of a man relaying that he had been filled with sorrow each and every day because of his past mistakes, you knew better than his show now. This was a child's room — his late child's room — and he was offering it to you like it was nothing. He frowned, looking lost in thought. His disposition suddenly changed, looking much more sure of himself.

"I trust you." He stated simply, so many things going unsaid.

"We could sh—"

"I should go check to make sure Michael isn't in the process of burning my house down." He cut you off with an embarrassed flush as he fled the room to go check on his son. You huffed amusedly, shaking your head as a smile bloomed on your face. What a nerd.