Dinner

hi guys on a scale of breaking bad to undertale au fanfic made by a youtube sans fangirl how obvious is it that im throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks when it comes to the lore of this fic

also before u guys begin commenting YES there is a 20 yr age gap between you and Will. this story is for DILF LOVERS. DILF ENJOYERS. I like men TWICE MY AGE and William is ONE OF THEM!!! If age gaps make u uncomfy just click off instead of bitching pls and ty <3

---

You gingerly sat down at the dining table, between Michael and William, both of which sitting at the opposite heads of the table to each other. The dinner that the two men prepared was simple, but looked good. It was spaghetti and meatballs with a glass of wine for you and William, where Michael opted for some tea, the British fuck. "Thank you again for doing this." You said before you began to eat your spaghetti. William smiled at you.

"It's really no problem." He replied, eating his own food. Michael pushed his food around on his plate, thinking about something. You wondered what he was thinking about. Luckily, he was apt to share his thoughts with you and William.

"So..." He began, twirling some pasta around on his fork. "What's up with you and that Vincent guy?" Michael asked. In the rush of everything you had almost forgotten the display of anger that William had shown for your friend. William sighed.

"It's a long story." He replied, trying to avoid the question.

"Okay but what is it?" Michael asked again. William and Michael entered a staring contest from across the table. You wonder how often they did this. "C'mon, it can't be that bad." Michael egged William on more, very curious what would make his father so angry at someone."Fine," William huffed, leaning back in his chair. Michael had a proud look on his face that he was able to convince his father so easily. You had to admit you were interested in the story regarding them as well. As far as you knew, Vincent was a nice enough guy. You couldn't imagine him doing anything so bad that he would get onto William's bad side.

"He used to work at the old Freddy's as a nightguard. Since he was the only nightguard on the job, he was free to do whatever around the restaurant and I caught him on the cameras tampering with the animatronics one day. He said that he was trying to upgrade them with his own ideas, and I told him to go build his own goddamn tens-of-thousands dollar animatronics to upgrade. He got mad and I fired him. When looking through the code, and mechanical parts it seemed like he was in the slow process of completely redoing the code and innards of the gang. His code was shit and didn't really do much." William explained, looking angry just thinking about his and Henry's beloved robots being tampered with. You were genuinely surprised at this news, as you never thought of Vincent as the type of person who would do such a thing. Then again, thinking about it, it wasn't really that shocking. Michael quirked an eyebrow."Don't we still only have one night guard though?" Michael asked through a mouthful of food. William scolded him for talking with his mouth full before answering the good question that Michael had brought up.

"Well, yes, but it's Scott, Michael. You know Scott." William shrugged. "I know you two haven't been friends for years but you were best friends as kids, don't you remember that he has a fear of robots?" William asked. Michael gave his father a blank stare as he tried to remember. "Why the fuck is he the nightguard then?" You asked, remembering how Chica had told you that he seemed more scared of the animatronics than anything. A phobia of them would explain it, but also raised more questions as to why he had even been able to work there — during the night no less — when he had a whole phobia of the things he was in charge of protecting. If anything, you'd think that would put him as a risk towards the robots as in a fit of fear he could attack and damage the robots."It's funny, and I think he's been blackmailed by the animatronics into submission." William laughed. "He hasn't quit yet!" You gawked, both shocked that William was so humored by Scott being forced to face his phobia every night and just as equally amused imagining the pranks that Chica and the gang must be pulling on him every night for some easy laughs. Knowing them, they probably used Scott as their night time entertainment when they had nothing else to do but sleep — did they even sleep? They charge, right? Is that like sleeping for them? — and bother one another. Michael fought a smile and cleared his throat to kill the laugh before it could escape.