Prologue

Y/n arrived home from his long day at school. The day for him was long and hard, but he made it through. His parents were currently out of town. He finished his homework, and relaxed and watched TV for a while. He shut off the TV after an hour and a half and went for his evening walk. He would normally walk for 30 minutes because he loved nature. He came across a squirrel that ran down a tree and sniffed his foot. "Hey, little guy." Y/n said to it. He grabbed the squirrel to put it back in it's tree, but the squirrel latched on to his wrist and a black liquid-looking thing came out of it. You barely saw it as it absorbed in your skin. The squirrel let go and fell to the ground. "What the? What happened?" He said go himself. He instantly went home after that. "What was that thing I saw? Maybe I'm just seeing things."

He walked in his house and shut the door and locked it. He went to the sink and gulped down some water. "Damn." He said to himself. He immediately went to the freezer because of how hungry he felt. He grabbed some tater-tots and put a handful in his mouth. He then started digging through the garbage and saw some chicken from the previous night. He started eating it and when he realized what he ate, he immediately ran to his bathroom and vomited in the toilet. "What is wrong with me?" Y/n asked himself.
He went to his bathroom sink to brush his teeth. After, he looked in the mirror. Something black started to show around his eyes. "Y/n!" he heard as his eyes changed to a full white. He yelped in fear and jumped back, tripping and falling in the shower.

And thats the end of the prologue. So the main way how you know a symbiote is talking is when the text is bold. Enjoy.