Chapter 1: School with a symbiote

Y/n's POV...
I woke up at 6 AM, still in the shower. Now I know it wasn't a dream. But that thing I saw. What was it? I got out of the shower and saw the mess in the kitchen. I put the bag of tater-tots back in the fridge, and stood up the trash can. I threw some clothes on, grabbed my bag, and got in my car to go to school.

I arrived at the school. It was now 30 minutes until first period. My school serves breakfast and i didn't have enough time to eat at home, and-
"Food." I heard. I got startled and turned around. "Who said that?" I asked. A few students gave me a weird look. I brushed it off and got up to go through the breakfast line. I grabbed an egg sandwich, used my card, and started eating it before i was even back to my seat. I finished it and threw it out. I left for first class.
"So, make your scatter plot on your calculator and tell me where the y-value would be at on x-axis 7." My teacher said.
"The answer is 150." I heard. I don't know who said it. "Say it." I heard. My hand shot up in the air, but not from me. "Y/n." She said. I got nervous.
"Uhh...150?" I said.
"Correct." She said. I looked at the board in surprise. "Thanks." I whispered.

Time jump, lunch period...

I was walking through the locker area. "Hey." Flare said to me. Flare was my bully. What an asshole. "What, Flare? Can't I just be left alone?" I asked
"Nah. Listen, i'm tired of you, so we're fighting." Flare told me.
"This wimp wants to fight us?" I heard. He tried punching me, but i ducked. He almost got a good punch on me, but then my arm had that black tendrils form over and punched him. "Oh, I see. Now you're up for it!" Flare tried punching me again, but my arm changed to the black tendrils again and punched him down. Then it formed over my foot and made me do a backflip and kick him in the back of the head, knocking him out. Students around were clapping. "Now let's bite his head off." I heard in that deep voice. "Why would we do that?" I asked. I walked away from the scene.
Well, having a symbiote could be useful.