Chapter 7: She-Venom

Y/n's POV...
"So what are you gonna do, walk me to death like the grim reaper?" I asked Treece. Treece and 2 other of Drake's workers were with me, walking me to the woods.
"Shut up." Treece said. "We tried, kid." I turned around to face him. "Did'ya mama not love you?" I said. I punched him in the gut. He punched me in the shoulder and kicked me to the ground. "Go ahead. I know that there is a something much bigger afoot. And its much bigger than me." I saw one of them get grabbed by tendrils. "And its much, much bigger than you." I said. Another one of them got grabbed. "Karma's a bitch." I chuckled.
"I don't believe in karma." Treece said. He got spun around and i saw a symbiote bite his head off. The symbiote tossed his body away. I looked at it. It looked like Venom, but he looked much more feminine. "Venom?"
"Hi, Y/n." The She-Venom said. He picked me up and kissed me. I was able to figure out it was Anne as Venom left her body and returned into mine. We stopped kissing when Venom completely returned to my body. "Oh no." Anne said. "I...I just bit that guys head off."
"Yeah, I-i know, i've been there before myself, and its not fun." I told her.
"The one with Drake is Riot." Venom told me. "Who's Riot?" I asked.
"Riot is what you would call a team leader."
"The guy who took me, Drake, has a symbiote." I told Anne.
"He is unstoppable."
"Oh great." Anne said.
"We have got to go!" Venom told me.
"Back there?" I asked.
"I'm coming with you." Anne said.
"No! It is going to get ugly! You're both only 17, this is dangerous for you."
"We know we are 17, but she is able to fight ugly, trust me."
"Yeah i can fight ugly." Anne said.
Venom formed over my body. "Not today!" Venom ran off.
"Oh, thats bullshit!" Anne said.

3rd Person POV...life foundation
"Ready the launch." Drake said.
"Sir, the team isn't ready yet."
"I'll be piloting it."
"You? Drake, you can't pilot the spacecraft alone."
Drake smiled. "I'm not alone."

Y/n's POV...
"Hey! Hey! We just left Annie!" I yelled. "Listen, Y/n. Remember when I said i might be here for them? Well I was. Our plan was to take a rocket and come back here."
"You was gonna come back here with an invasion force?"
"Yes! But its different now. I have decided to stay. We aren't so different. And i am starting to like this place, but if we don't stop that rocket, there won't be anything left to like."
"Got it, so when it comes to being completely annihilated, then its back to we!"
"Its we like it or not."
"Hey man, cut the bullshit. What really made you change your mind?" I asked Venom as we approached the rocket. He formed over my body. "You. You did, Y/n." Venom said. He then ran to the rocket.