Chapter 4: Eyes, Lungs, Pancreas

"Fix your hair." Venom told me. My hair was hanging over my eye. He tried sneaking a tendril out to fix it. "Okay, i'll fix it in the bathroom." I said. I walked over to the boy's restroom. The door closed behind me. I used some water to wet my hair lightly and pull it to the side. "Better?" I asked.
"Looks much better." Venom said. I heard the door open. I didn't have time to see who it was when I got punched. "Gotcha, Y/n." Flare said to me. He punched me to the floor. "Hows that feel? This is payback." He said. My arm shot towards him and a black hand grabbed his neck.

Venom's POV...
I formed over Y/n's body holding Flare's neck. I stood to my feet and formed over his face. "Eyes, lungs, pancreas. So many snacks, so little time." I said. I licked Flare's face, obviously disgusting him, and i went to bite his head off.
"No! Stop!" I heard Y/n say in my head. "Not in a school bathroom!!!" He yelled again. I stopped. Flare had fainted from fear. "This is good." I said as I went back inside Y/n's body.

Y/n's POV...
"How is this a good thing?!" I asked.
"Throw some water on him and on the floor. It will look like he slipped." Venom's idea was good. I splashed water on the floor near his shoes, and placed him on the ground. "Okay...Flare, you okay?" I asked casually. He opened his eyes and saw me. "Hey, you okay?"
"What the hell? Where is it?!" He yelled in fear.
"What?"
"That thing, you didn't see it?"
"Flare, you must dreamed it. You slipped on some water and hit your face on wall. Amazing you didn't hit the sink." I said. Flare looked at the floor to see a puddle of water where his feet would have been. "Well, i'm sorry about that." He said. I walked out of the bathroom without another word. "Good job." Venom said.
The first formation of Venom. Don't worry, he'll either bite or fight (maybe both) in one of the next few chapters.
Update: the whole story is complete. So should I just publish them all or still publish them one by one?