Chapter 9: Venom vs Riot (part 2)

Anne's POV...
I got to the office to a broken window, destroyed computers, and a few bodies. Riot was crazy. I looked at a screen to see a camera of the upper platform and saw Riot throw Venom to the lower platform of the rocket. "Y/n!"

3rd Person POV...
Riot jumped on Venom. Venom pushed him off and tackled him. The tendrils of the symbiotes started coming apart to show the hosts. Riot had used his tendrils to get Drake back inside him, followed by absorbing Y/n and Venom. Riot roared and started climbing up the rocket, but stopped because of the loud microphone feedback sound.
"Told you i could fight ugly." Anne said.
Riot and Venom separated. The sound stopped and the symbiotes fell to the platform. They bounced out of their hosts, leaving Y/n and Drake alone. Drake got up and punched Y/n. Y/n got up and ran up the ramp to get the high ground. He punched Drake to the edge of the platform. What Y/n didn't know was that Riot was on the platform and bonded with Drake once again. "You're too late. This the next-"
Y/n kicked Drake and heard a splash. "You talk too much." Y/n said. He ran up the ramp, but got impaled by a sword from Riot. Riot grabbed Y/n's head. "No problem killing a kid. You are nothing!" Riot said in his face. He let go and climbed back up the rocket. Y/n laid there, and so close to death, Venom went to Y/n and bonded with him again, saving him. Venom jumped to the upper platform and pulled the blade out of him. "Riot!" Venom yelled. He climbed higher as the rocket took liftoff. He jumped at the window. "No!" Riot yelled. Venom grabbed on and glared at him. "Traitor!" Riot said.
"Have a nice life!" Venom let go and used Riot's blade to slice down a hole in the rocket. He let go as the rocket exploded. The explosion burned and killed Riot, then killing Drake immediately after. Venom didn't want Y/n to die. He started to form a shield against the fire. "Goodbye, Y/n." Venom said.
"Venom, no!!" Y/n yelled. He dropped into the water with his eyes closed. He emerged from the water to the platform.

The end of Riot.